E I G H T

After the chaos ensured, they all sat down on the living room. The silence deafening the room is making Jimin uncomfortable. He is totally not used to this.

"Wow that was an awfully long silence." Jimin laughed. "I couldn't breathe." He joked while lurching forward, "My heart aches." He clutched his heart in a dramatic way.

"That was unexpected," Jin laughed. "It was unbelievably long." He said and the others laughed before taking a serious turn on the matter on hand.

"Let's just get to the point here." Yoongi pointed at Taehyung. "Kid, how did you get here?"

"Well, I just ran." Taehyung said without hesitation, the members looked at each other then shook their heads leaving Jungkook confused.

"In a perfectly good condition?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow, Taehyung shifted uncomfortably from all the attention from them.

"Yes, I calculated everything. The letter was given to me by morning then... well I got distracted from helping someone when I realized the sun is about to set that's where I kept running. Call me out for lying but I honestly promise you that I did run my way here." Taehyung explained. Jimin let out a sigh as Jungkook finally pieced everything together.

"Well, Taehyung, do you not know the rules before going in our territory?" Jimin asked.

"Rules?"

"It seems you have no idea. Let me tell you one thing for sure, whoever goes in our territory never goes back out." Yoongi said, Seokjin looked away from Taehyung who stiffened from the words he just have heard.

"This... This is some joke, isn't it?" Taehyung laughed nervously, but no one made a move. "No... No... I have to go home!" He resisted.

"Are you dumb or what? Did you not hear what I just said?" Taehyung stood up, in which Jimin and Jungkook responded as fast.

"What about Eomma?! I can't just leave her all alone! She'll... She;ll blame herself! She won't stop trying to search for me, she..." Taehyung stopped rambling, and fell down on his knees, his eyes became glossy as more words come of his lips. "I'm... I'm never going to get out, am I?" He looked at Seokjin, tears fell down from his eyes in which Yoongi responded.

"Stop acting like a victim!" He stood up, Jimin quickly got in front of him to stop him from doing anything stupid.

"Calm down, Taehyung." Seokjin sprung to action as more tears come out from his from the mere thought of being here forever,

"Hyung..." Jungkook glanced at Taehyung with concern and sadness then looked towards Namjoon who gulped with his fists closed, as if restraining himself.

"Fucking hell." Namjoon muttered then stood up, walking towards Taehyung. He placed his hand on Seokjin's shoulders then looked at the teary-boy that is on his knees. Namjoon closed his eyes and sighed, "You can contact your Eomma..." taking a deep breath, "It doesn't matter what you have to say," he continued, "One thing for sure is that, it will be your last time contacting her, you better make it worth it." Namjoon turned around but stopped in his tracks, "We'll also be listening in." Then left the living room.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." Yoongi muttered in anger, stalking towards Taehyung. Jimin tried to stop him, but Yoongi already held Taehyung's collar, pulling him towards him, making Taehyung stumble in his steps. "Fuck you." He, then, pushed Taehyung to the ground, hearing a loud thump from him. He glared at him before walking away until he cannot be seen anymore.

More tears fall from his eyes, curling up into a ball while others watch with nothing that they could do. Another team broken, all because of him.

"I'm- I'm sorry." He whimpered to himself while fading into darkness.