Chapter 26

Okay peeps, I have uploaded a oneshot of TaeKook. Check it out on my profile :>. Happy Birthday to our euphoria <3

"#Gun, are you freaking kidding me?! Out of all the mafia, you decided to target him?" A voice shouted as he stomp his way to #Gun.

#Gun sat on a chair, looking up at Hyungwon.

"Hey, he started all of this. I have been hunting him since day 1 and now that I found him, I should take my revenge." #Gun said continuing to do his business.
"He's stronger than-" #Gun sighed then looked at Hyungwon.

"Hyungwon, if he did the same thing to you. You will also do the same thing that I will do." #Gun said then stood up from the chair. "If you don't want to help then do not meddle with my plans."

"I'm just-" #Gun shook his head then left the room leaving Hyungwon in silence.

"I warned you..." Hyungwon looked back on the door where #Gun left. "Sorry, but if you're not going to listen then I'm not joining."

Everyone was already asleep after the movie, they stayed at the couch and didn't move an inch. Taehyung stirred in his sleep and woke up. He could feel a stare from the side of his head.

He sighed to himself, he knows exactly who it is. He pulled hinself up from the couch and quietly tiptoed towards the door, opening it quietly.

"Taetae!" Baekhyun excitedly called. Taehyung gestured him to be quiet and Baekhyun zipped his mouth shut.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Taehyung asked as Baekhyun pull him to the garden that Taehyung was running around from earlier. "And how did you find me?" Taehyung asked although he knows exactly how.

"Taehyung, I know that you already know." Baekhyun said in seriousness.

"Hyung, I don-" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow on Taehyung. Taehyung sighed in defeat and nodded.

"I found out who threw the bomb on the house. It's Shownu, Son Hyunwoo. I'm just trying to warn you. I hope you always stay behind BTS. I know that they're good guys and are willing to protect you. That's why I'm telling you all this information. Son Hyunwoo is part of Monsta X, it's a gang as well. He is also the leader. I still don't know why he threw the bomb. There is absolutely no reason at all." Baekhyun explained to Taehyung who nodded.

"Okay, I'll be sure to also inform them." Taehyung said.

"Be careful, I'll be going now and try to figure out the reason behind it." Baekhyun left Taehyung alone. Taehyung gulped then sighed.

"I know exactly why... It's not exactly Shownu behind all of this. Rather it is #Gun." Taehyung said as he started to walk back to the cottage.

He has to plan, he knows exactly how he moves, how he strategize. Taehyung knows exactly everything about #Gun, and he knows that he has every right to take revenge on him. He knows that he is the only one that #Gun wants.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/n

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO JUNGKOOK. I hope he stay rested and well. I purple you.