Chapter 20

"Taehyung." Namjoon called out as soon as the two went back down to the living room. Taehyung sighed and sat down beside Jungkook.

"I knew you would find out soon. But not this early." Taehyung said. Namjoon and the members all shared a look.

"When... When did you know?" Hoseok asked.

"The first time I met Namjoon-hyung. I saw a figure by the window then I saw it again at the time before I barged into Jin-hyung's room." Taehyung explained, "The figure was standing in a certain angle and I calculated it to see it looking through Jin-hyung's room. I made sure that nothing had happened to him." He continued to explain while fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"You're very observant like Jackson said." Namjoon remarked. Taehyung widen his eyes a bit while raising both of his eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait, I thought he sent you a threat letter." Taehyung said in surprise.

"Actually, he was kept captured but he managed to sneak this letter in. He's telling us that you can help him. That you have connections." Namjoon clarified, Taehyung had a deep thought about it before realizing that what he have observed was right.

"If I had known then I would have saved him. I knew something was wrong from the way he was talking, he wouldn't talk back to Baekhyun-hyung just like that." Taehyung realized as he remember the scene that had happened when Jackson approached him.

"Baekhyun-hyung? Why wouldn't Jackson-ssi talk back to him?" Jungkook asked.

"Wait, isn't that-"

"Exo, I know that they're part of a gang but I didn't know that they're the highest. I found out after a few months we became friends that he's in a gang. So I made my observations and knew exactly their secrets." Taehyung interrupted Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes and just gave up talking

"Then you know what is happening in their gang then?" Yoongi asked which Taehyung shake his head 'no'

"Not exactly, I just found out who the members is through Baekhyun-hyung's stories, he refer to them as just a group of friends. I think 3 members left the group. I wasn't able to meet them personally. Also, one of the members still is part of the group but he kind of have a mafia of his own, if you must say. His name is Lay." Taehyung recalled his memories of Baekhyun's stories.

"He didn't exactly told me that Lay-ssi have a mafia of his own, I kind of pieced together his stories and found out from that." Taehyung then noticed a movement by the window on the living room. His eyes widen, and shouted,

"Run!"