Chapter 29

Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoom stood panting. They were a lot, but they finally was able to finish them off.

Namjoon then ran towards Jin.

"Hyung, Jin-hyung." Namjoon gently lifted Jin's head to his lap. Hoseok told Jungkook to follow Jimin in going towards Taehyung. Jungkook nodded and ran out of the front door. Hoseok slowly approached Namjoon and kneeled down beside Jin.

Hoseok check Jin's pulse and breathing before nodding to Namjoon.

"He's all okay Namjoon." Hoseok said, Namjoon sighed in relief and gently brush Jin's bangs.

"Thank God." He said. He then looked at Hoseok, "Go and help them out. They will need a hacker as well." Hoseok stood up but looked at Namjoon.

"Are you two going to be okay?" Namjoom nodded.

"Just go, Taehyung needs us more now." Hoseok took a second glance before running off to the front door.

"Hyung, I know you're awake. We're all alone now." Jin sighed then sat up from Namjoon's lap. He covered his face with his hands.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry. I'm no use... I saw everything but I couldn't do anything... I... I'm too weak..." Namjoon moved in front of Jin, taking his hands away from his face.

"Jinnie, I understand you. Don't worry, it's not your fault. You're not weak, simply our enemies are too strong. And also, it's not your job to fight people. It's your job to help others in need. So don't feel bad for doing a thing that isn't your job." Namjoon advised. "Now, hyung. We don't have time, they took Taehyung. The others are on their way." Namjoon's phone rang and Hoseok's name is on the screen.

"RM!" The first thing Namjoon heard through the phone. "I managed to get JM and JK before they bash right in, but Suga didn't hesitate and entered. I'm worried that he might get himself h-"

"J-hope, calm down. Suga won't do anything reckless. He knows what he's doing." Namjoon comforted.

"I swear to God, Suga and his crazy ideas." Jin said. Namjoon agreed with his sentence.

"He'll update us, he won't get himself captured that easily." Namjoon said.

"Okay, can you join us? JK and JM are trying to get out of my grasp." Hoseok complained.

"Sure, I'll be right there."

Yoongi listened to the conversation behind the door.

"I found them in such vulnerable state that I had to take advantage of it. Their reactions were priceless!" A voice happily said to someone.

"Yeah, I captured Taehyung. Don't worry, I'll make sure to make his life hell while he's here." Yoongi could feel his blood boil from the words itself. They are going to hurt Taehyung, his Taehyung.

Yoongi pulled out his phone to see numerous texts, this time he's glad that his phone is in silent. He texted Hoseok back.

SG
"They are going to torture Taehyung. We need to make a move ASAP."

JH
"Hyung, we cannot make move without the leader's approval."

SG
"What am I supposed to do then? Let Taehyung scream in pain and I stay here? Hell no."

JH
"Calm down. We got a plan, you just have to wait."

SG
"This better be worth the wait."

JH
"It won't be long."

Yoongi sighed and hid his phone. He has to distract them somehow. He has to buy time, so that they won't hurt Taehyung.

Before Yoongi tried to distract the person inside, another voice emerged from the other side of the door.

"Have you bought him to the basement?" He asked.

"Yes, boss." The first voice said. Yoongi then pulled his phone out again and texted Hoseok.

SG
"It seems like the boss is here in the room next to me."

JH
"Just wait, hyung."

Yoongi then heard another multiple footsteps. Their voice couldn't be heard, so Yoongi couldn't catch what they were saying. Before he even knew it, the door he was leaning in, opened. Instantly holding Yoongi down on the floor.

"You really think we are that stupid, huh?" A sly smile made its way to his face as he look down on Yoongi.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/n
Check out Dead Of Night on my profile. It's a Yoongi-centric and a vampire story.