Chapter 18

"Namjoon-hyung. " Jimin approached Namjoon with Jungkook in pursuit. "Can we have a meeting?"

"Alright, but I'll have to call Taehyung first since he still doe-"

"Without Taehyung... "Jimin interrupted which Namjoon silently agrees because of Taehyung's behaviour earlier but he have to know why Jimin requested that.

"Why? I thought it's all good with Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Earlier, he had asked us who's three doors away from where we were, and I think that's Jin-hyung's room. I think he-"

"Yeah, I know. I caught him when he barged into the room. He was in complete panic when he had asked where hyung is." Namjoon explained, Jimin let out a breath.

"I think he saw something outside. Someone perhaps." Jungkook suddenly added to their knowledge.

"But why wouldn't he tell us?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe because he doesn't want to make us worry." Yoongi appeared out of nowhere which is Jimin's role but nevermind that.

"Wh-"

"We can already tell his personality from the day before. He lied for us, he covered for us. He wasn't faking anything else. I'm already the one telling you this. He doesn't want to add problems that could steer us away from what we usually do," Suga continued then let out a breath. "It may have been just a day or two, but let's face it. That kid is nothing but an angel." He said while his ears turn a little bit red.
"Hey!" Jimin shouted in offense.

"Not like that Jimin, we know you're nice and all but you aren't a pure soul."

"You're not as innocent as you think Jimin-hyung, you already had sex w-" Jimin quickly covered up Jungkook's mouth with a glare.

"You're also not innocent maknae." Namjoon said with a smile on his face.

"Maybe, I'm not." Jungkook said after he removed Jimin's hand from his mouth by forcing to take his hand away.

"We're talking about different kind of pure soul here!" Jimin reminded

"Back to the topic." Yoongi interrupted, "Let Taehyung be busy for a while and let's have a meeting to another place so that we could excuse that we have gang things to do." He said as he look at the three of them.

"Fine. But let's not make it suspicious, I'm bad at lying so I have to leave first." Namjoon then took his coat lying on a couch. "Now get out of my office and call the others."

Taehyung took a step back. The office may be soundproof but the door had a slight creak on it that he could everything they're talking about. He walked away before he got caught by the people inside.

"I have to know the answers before they figure it out." He suddenly got an idea from what he had heard from their conversation. "It's time for me to snoop around."

Thia might be a bad idea that Taehyung got himself to. But he has to do it for their sake.

Namjoon invited everyone to the living room, Jimin had already told them their plan. Taehyung locked himself up in the room seemingly acting as if he is immersed on the video game.

But before they could leave, someone called out to Namjoon.

"Namjoon!" An employee that works for them called out. "I received a letter from Jackson Wang that is needed to be given to you." He said.

"If it's another threat letter then you can lea-"

"We have verified that it's not a threat letter, it's more of like a pleading one."