Chapter 31

"You-" Namjoon ran towards the man who said that he placed the bomb on the basement where Taehyung was. Namjoon was blinded with anger, that he pushed himself to lunge towards the man.

"Shit!" Gunhee (#Gun) shouted as Namjoon punch him in the guts. He held his arms up to defend himself, the guards took their position to hold on Namjoon and push him down to the ground.

"How dare you kill Taehyung?!" Gunhee chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Namjoon, right? Look, all of your teammates or members are gone. I got them. Don't make a scene here, now that Taehyung us dead. I don't want any business towards any of you."

"Like I will just let you go!" Namjoon looked to his right where the fire is now spreading, to see two figures from the distance. "There is no way in hell that you will live after this!"

Namjoon then noticed another figure by the distance. It barely made any movements that Namjoon almost mistaken it for a tree.

"Taehyung is dead, and you seen that explosion. Why are you still making a scene about it?"

"Fuck you." Yoongi ran and lunged at Gunhee as Namjoon kicked his leg to the man holding him down fron the right. Jimin and Jungkook quickly taken care of the man that held Namjoon down.

"Suga, where is Jin and J-hope?" Namjoon asked as he took out a gun and pointed it at Gunhee. Namjoon looked over to where Jimin and Jungkook are to see two beaten up men underneath them. Both of them stood up, dusting their clothes.

"What do you mean? I got out of there myself." Namjoon snapped his head towards Yoongi in surprise and worry.

"What?! JK and JM, go search for them. Right now." Namjoon commanded then looked back at Gunhee who is scurrying to his feet. "I'll take care of him. I won't just let him go." Namjoon said, Gunhee who is now fully stood uo, ran as fast as he could from Namjoon.

Gunhee looked over his shoulder to see Namjoon leaving him to run by himself. As he look back to his path, he tripped and fell to his knees. His head almost hit the ground if it weren't for his quick reflexes. He breathed heavily and was about to stand up only to see a pair of boots walking up to him.

Jungkook stood with a dark look across his face, he crossed his arms then gestured to look behind him. Gunhee shakily look over his shoulder to see Jin and Hoseok standing behind Namjoon who is holding a gun pointed right at Gunhee.

#Gun looked to his right to see Yoongi standing there with a bored look on his face. As he look to the left, no one is there.

"Don't even try, or I won't hesitate to shoot you." Namjoon warned, his grip tightened on the gun as the thought of Taehyung cross his mind.

"Actually, after what you have done, I will kill you!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIEEE! I wish you the best, always stay healthy and don't worry much about being perfect. Love yourself as much as you love us. BTS, Jimin and ARMY fighting!

 BTS, Jimin and ARMY fighting!