Chapter 21

"Run!"

Taehyung had shouted before the bomb ticked and exploded the living room.

They all let out a breathe that they didn't know they're holding. Namjoon signalled them to stay still and looked over the counter of their kitchen.

When Taehyung shouted, they dashed towards the closest room, to protect them from the explosion, which was the kitchen. They reacted as fast as thwy could and didn't think twice.

"What the hell?" Yoongi cursed out when Namjoon nodded telling them that he couldn't find anyone in sight.

"What just happened?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung who was deep in thought suddenly spoke.

"The figure... It will not stop until they get what they want." Taehyung concluded.

"What the fuck do they want then? This mafia? To take us down?" Yoongi spat out in anger.

"That was part of their plan, until they saw me and comformed that I was here." Taehyung confronted them, "It was originally Jin-hyung that they're targeting but they specifically threw the bomb at me earlier. I think they saw me at the time when I ran to Jin-hyung's room." He explained in which the members brainstormed.

"Target Jin-hyung? Why?" Namjoon moved closer to Jin to wrap an arm around his waist.

"They're trying to make Namjoon-hyung become vulnerable. To do that, they're going to target the one closest to him so that they could have the upper hand as well." Taehyung looked around first before continuing. "We have to leave this place and gather everything we have. The fire from the explosion is starting to spread."

"Wait, Jungkook." Jin called out before they stood up from the dusty floor. "You're bleeding." He pointed at his bleeding knees.

"Come on hyung, it's just a scratch. I can handle it very well besides I have to ta-"

"Jungkook, it could get worse. Go and get it cleaned up. We'll take care of the weapons." Yoongi shushed him then gave a brief smile at him. Taehyung stared in admiration then smiled a little but with only one thought in mind.

'They look so cute, but why can't I ignore this aching feeling in my chest?'

Taehyung looked away, he could feel their bond. He felt left out, besides he was just barging into their life. He wasn't particularly part of them.

"Taehyung?" Jimin called out, Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him then noticed that the others are also looking at him with worry.

"What is it? Is there dirt on my face or are you hypnotized by my handsome face?" Taehyung laughed as the others groaned except for Jin.

"Good God, we already had enough with hearing that from hyung. You're starting to sound like him." Yoongi groaned out.

"Hey, just tell me if you're jealous because of this handsome face." Jin laughed that made the members laugh with him.

Taehyung laughed but he couldn't wash away what he was feeling.

"Let's go and put the fire out then we can get our things." Namjoon paused then shared a look with Jin.

"Don't you dare stand up JK." Jin told him when Jungkook was about to stand up.

"Okay, hyung." Taehyung then left with a heavy feeling.

"Why does my heart hurt so much?" He put his hand on his chest then clenched the fabric of his shirt in his hand. "I'm not supposed to feel like this. Why does it hurt so much?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Literally crying T^T Love you Taehyungie. Love you as well BTS and also rest well BTS (I will not stop saying this xD)