|Two|

Eggman

I watched the blue rodent passed out from getting squished too tightly by my robot. I smiled evilly and commanded my robot to bring Sonic back to my island fortress.

When we got back I had Orbot and Cubot carry the hedgehog into my lab so I can finally initiate what I had in plan for him. This was all too easy. I noticed that the blue rodent wasn't feeling well that's why he could barely fight and because his friends weren't there to help him I finally succeeded in obtaining him.

I tapped my foot impatiently as I watched my two pathetic robots struggle to carry the blue hedgehog into the lab. Even in putting him onto the table it felt like it took them hours to do it correctly.

"Will you two just hurry up already?!"I shouted at them, throwing my hands up in the air.

"It would be easier to do this boss if he wasn't very heavy." Cubot stated.

"Or you would've gotten another robot to carry him sir." Orbot added. I saw them finally strap Sonic to the table.He was still unconscious and then I began to do what I had in plan for me.

"Sir what are you planning to do to Sonic?" Orbot asked me as he tried peeping into a device I was making.

"This!"I said proudly to myself holding a small chip up within my fingertips.

"What is that Sir?"Orbot asked again, curiosity in his eyes along with Cubot.

"This is a small chip that I'm gonna implant in Sonic's brain. Somewhere none of his friends or even him could take out if they even try. I will have the power to control his mind and everything he does!"I said at the top of my lungs and cackled evilly.

"But why are you gonna do that boss? I thought you want Sonic gone?"Cubot ask after I stop cackling.

"I tried getting rid of the rodent so many times already but I was never close to doing so. Even if I do have him strapped down on the table right now I can feel that another miracle is gonna keep me from destroying him for good. So I thought why not have him on my side? You both know the saying goes: "If you can't beat him then make him join you!" I said putting the finishing touches of the device.

"I thought the saying goes, "If you can't beat him, join him?"Cubot stated. I was speechless at first because that is the right saying but I refused to let them know they were right.

"No! That's not how it goes!"I roared at them as they backed away from me and I heard a sound of Orbot slapping Cubot for carelessly trying to correct me.

I finished the chip and began the procedure of implanting it into the thick skull of that pesky rodent. He had a high fever as I held his forehead with my hand and I quickly withdrew it away. It was like a pot of boiling water. He was very sick no wonder he couldn't fight back well. Soon when he wakes up he will be under my control and no one will be able to stop me!

Sonic

I woke up to find myself in my shack? My eyes adjusted to the lighting and it's confirmed that I was in my shack. I slowly sat up on my hammock, feeling all horrible. It was already nighttime.

"Why am I in my shack?"I asked myself rubbing my head. "I wonder who would even bring me here? The last thing I remember was getting crushed by one of Eggman's robots. Was it all a dream?"I asked myself.

No it can't be a dream I still feel terrible and sick. I felt something churn within my stomach and then felt the sudden need to throw up. I don't have a bathroom here so I ran off to Tails house. He entrusted me with his key in case I needed something while he was gone. I opened the door and entered his house and ran off into his bathroom throwing up whatever I ate that day or probably yesterday.

After I finished, I flushed the toilet and gargled some water to take the repulsive aftertaste out of my mouth. When I finished, I walked into his living room. I shivered from the cold and wiped my head feeling the sweat brushed against my wrist.

"Why does it feel so cold?"I asked wrapping my arms around myself.

I didn't feel like going back to my shack. It felt much warmer here compared to my place. I don't think Tails would mind me sleeping at his house. So I got myself a pillow and blanket and slept on his couch. Letting myself drift off to sleep hoping I would feel much better tomorrow.

I woke up in the morning. There was a sound of the door knocking. I could still feel my headache hammering my head mercilessly and I groaned. I got up and wobbly walked to the door. I wasn't surprise to feel my muscle ache from every movement. I opened the door and saw Tails right in front of me.

"Hi Sonic! I see that you slept here at my house. Sorry if I woke you up."he said as I step to the side letting him walk in. I then closed the door.

"It's okay Tails. I don't mind."I said and winced from a stinging pain in my head.

"So did Eggman happened to attack you while we were gone?"he asked me as he went into his kitchen.

I thought for a while if I should tell him that I got my butt kicked by Eggman's robot.

"Sonic?"Tails grabbed my attention and looking at me waiting for my reply.

"Huh? What? Oh! Yeah I was able to destroy the robots before he could do any real damage." I replied to him and sat on the couch. "What about the science convention anything interesting happened there?" I asked him trying to change the subject.

"Well there was actually."he said before sighing as he finished cooking bacon and eggs. "Knuckles won first prize for inventing a back scratcher that can be used to reach anything that is too far away from you. Can you believe it? He only used a long stick and everyone there liked it more than my own invention."Tails said frustrated. I laughed softly.

"So where are the others anyway?" he finished setting the table and motioned for me to come and eat breakfast.

"I told them to meet with each other soon here. You know a little get together from not seeing each other for two days."he said and began eating his breakfast.

"That's great two days felt like a month to me. I was so bored there was no one I could have fun with." I said and stared at my food. I didn't have the appetite to eat it. After throwing up a lot last night it still didn't encourage me to eat.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Tails asked me taking me out of my train of thoughts.

"Hmm? What? I don't really feel like eating bud."I looked at the plate again and felt the need to throw up again.

"Sonic, are you okay?"he asked as he stopped eating.

I couldn't reply as I ran to his bathroom and began throwing up into the toilet again. I heard him shout my name and ran to see what was happening. When I was finished I sat down on the floor leaning onto the wall for support. I felt too weak to move. My eyes were closed and I took deep breaths. I felt Tails gloved hand gently touched my forehead and felt it withdrew. I opened my eyes to see Tails worried expression.

"Sonic you're burning up. You have a high fever."he told me.

"A f-fever? Well that explains all these things I'm feeling." I said weakly to him.

"Come on we need to get you a doctor." he suggested as he helped me get on my knees.

"No, I don't want to go to the hospital."I weakly protested at him.

I was already standing up as he assisted me back into his living room and then to his couch. Helping me lay there as he covered me with a blanket. He sighed and then asked me since when did I started getting the symptoms of a fever. I told him just yesterday. He went into the kitchen and made me some soup. At first I didn't want to eat it in fear of having to throw up again later but he convinced me to take it and I was feeling a bit hungry. When he finally got me to eat, he left the house saying he would get me some medicine to help with the fever. I gently placed the bowl on his coffee table and drift off to sleep.