|Fourteen|

Shadow

"What are you all glaring at me for?" I asked for the third time, getting more and more annoyed at all the constant glares Sonic's friends are giving me.

Well except for the fox, he's busy ensuring Sonic is all good. And as for me, at the moment I am stuck with the three idiotic friends for an obvious interrogation. With the untrusting looks I'm getting from their eyes I could tell. Which I'm not really surprise about and I had expected it because of course they would instantly point fingers towards me for Sonic's current situation. Of course I'm the first suspect guilty of a crime I didn't commit and least likely to be trusted at all means. I mean I'm Sonic's rival. I fight a lot with him and with them. I even almost killed them for like countless of times already. So I really can't complain or object from their accusing glares.

"You hurt Sonic!" Amy Rose began, pointing an accusing finger at me. Her other hand holding a tight grip on her hammer.

"If I did hurt him would I be stupid enough to come here and ask for help, especially help from you imbeciles." I replied. Looking at them with a bored expression and my arms crossed.

"Shadow is right guys. We should really thank him for taking Sonic here to us." The fox said from a distance where he was checking on Sonic, whom is currently laying down on a bed.

"We can't just think like that Tails and trust Shadow." Amy Rose said through gritted teeth.

"I don't trust him!" the red knuckle head joined in, raising his hand while smiling waiting for other hands to follow.

I wanted to punch each of their faces so bad right now. I'm not sure if the reason I wanted to do that is because their saying all of this right in front of me, where I am hearing them all loud and clear. Or maybe it's because them being all so stupid and annoying is getting under my skin.

"I don't trust him either. Who knows it could all be a trick, a trap! Make each of us including Sonic to believe his finally good! Eggman could be part of it! Or he could be working for Eggman! Or worse Shadow is working for his own shadow!!" the badger practically shouted with her voice becoming more rapsy after each word she sputtered.

"I never asked any of you to trust me." I rolled my eyes.

"He's doing it now! Telling us to not trust him and we do the exact opposite of what he says! And sooner or later we're all gonna be pals and buddies with him! Then by the last minute he's gonna stab us in the back holding a stick!" she continues to ramble.

"Sticks..." Amy Rose says to her.

"You all never believe me and think I'm crazy or just too parnoid! As for you Shadow the Hedgehog I'll never fall for all your tricks especially your reverse pisiology! Poolology! Philosologyly! Psycho–...pi–....." the badger, Sticks, struggles to say. "...You can't fool me." she then settled on saying.

I just rolled my eyes at them again and stayed quiet this time. I see no use in carrying on any further of a conversation with them. They're all too stupid I wonder how Sonic even keeps up with it. It's giving me a fucking headache. If Sonic doesn't wake up any sooner and explain my innocence in this situation I might be here stuck with his friends for a long long long while. I groaned inside my head.

My eyes then divert themselves back to him. Looking at his azure fur looking a bit pale. The annoyance I had that was filled for his friends was replaced by my worry for Sonic.

'Please wake up soon," I thought. No longer thinking for the sake of my release but for the sake that he's atleast okay.