|Four|

Shadow

When I first opened my eyes, I first saw a white ceiling above. I thought of sitting up but then I felt I was restrained onto a table. I sighed annoyed.

So I moved my head around to check out my surroundings. Eggman's lair. I'm not surprised.

I heard the sound of those giant metal doors opened and there he was, Sonic. Walking towards me with that emotionless face of his. After he entered, Dr. Eggman followed in along with his henchmen robots. Faker stood beside me, as if he was there in case I would try to escape. He didn't even look at me, he just stared straight into nothing.

"What?! Who told you to tie Shadow onto the table?"Eggman yelled at Faker who didn't even flinched. "I'm sorry about this inhospitable welcome to you Shadow and I also apologized for Sonic knocking you out. I just ordered him to kindly bring you here." Eggman laughed nervously at me while I just glared at him. "Please let me make you comfortable. Sonic untie Shadow!"he commanded Faker as he only nodded in response. I watched him simply untie the restrains and I was finally able to sit up. I stretched my neck and crossed my arms looking at Eggman.

"What do you want? And what did you do with Faker over here?"I asked showing no emotion or even the slightest interest.

"Oh I just put a chip into his tiny little head and now I'm in control of his mind and everything he does. Although it wasn't exactly me who ordered him to attack you. The controller must have malfunctioned." he laughed nervously at me as he guided me out from that lab room and into what looks like his living room. Faker was following us from behind, not making a single sound.

"Don't make me ask again. Why am I here?" I said and growled loudly for him to hear.

"I brought you here to make you a deal." Eggman kept talking and handed me some food. "Are you thirsty Shadow? Do you want some cookies?"he asked me. I just continued to glare at him and blinked my eyes saying nothing.

"No? Okay? How about a seat?"he asked smiling nervously offering me to sit on his couch.

"I prefer to stand." (yeah I kinda just borrowed that from the show because I find it difficult to find the right words to portray Shadow's character.) I said and he laughed nervously again. "Get to the point on why I am here."I growled at him again. He was just simply annoying. He raised his hands up in defense and finally decided to tell me.

"You see, now that I have this pesky blue hedgehog in my control and with you joining me we can finally take on over the world. With the two of you most powerful hedgehogs we will be unstoppable!"he said, well more like pleaded to me.

"Not interested."I said and began to leave.

"Please Shadow! Don't leave!"Eggman begged at me to stay. "Just think about it. We can be buddies. Villains side by side. Without Sonic to bother us!"I stopped on my tracks when he mentioned the blue hedgehog. I can't leave him here. What am I saying? I don't care about that hedgehog. I began to walk away again.

I then heard a thud. My head turned to see Sonic-I mean Faker fell on the floor. His face showed signs of pain. His eyes were shut and he clenched his fists as he tried to stand up. I saw his eyes open and they were back to normal again.

"Bad hedgehog bad!"Eggman scolded him and pressed on a button. I watched him screamed and fell on his knees holding his hands to his head.

"Stop it! You're hurting him!"I skated towards him and growled at Eggman.

"Ohh...so you care about Sonic huh?"he began looking at the two of us with great amusement and curiosity. I tensed up. "You mean stop doing this." he said and pressed the button again. I watched as Faker's screams grow louder by the second.

"I said stop it you bafoon!"I stood up and jump to try and snatch whatever he's using on him.

"No! Sonic attack Shadow the hedgehog!"he shouted like a coward. I almost had the controller in my hands when I felt myself getting pinned down, with my arms behind my back and my stomach to the floor.

"Get off me Faker! I'm trying to help you!"I yelled at him. He just stared at me with his glowing eyes again.

"Since we can't come to an agreement, I think I will just put a chip in your head too the same with Sonic." Eggman said and laughed maniacally. "Bring him into the lab."he ordered as Faker began to take me there. I didn't struggle and let them lead me there back. When we entered, I saw Eggman take out a small chip and began heading towards me. That was the perfect timing I waited for as I teleported out of Faker's hold on me. I appeared in front of Eggman and punched him on the face. Taking the chip and contoller away from him. I can't believe that idiot forgot I can teleport.

As I got the controller, then pushed a button different from the one Eggman pushed earlier and I watched Faker blinked his eyes that turned back to green and then he fell to the ground unconscious. I took him and the stuff I took away from Dr. Eggman. I skated outside the lab carrying Sonic bridal style. He was burning up. Why am I doing this? Why am I even helping him?! Urgh! That doesn't matter now. I just need to get him back home. He felt hot, he was burning up. I guess this is what Foxboy meant saying he was sick. When we were outside I then teleported us back to his friends.