Chapter 5

PEEP! PEEP! PEEP! PEEP! PEEP!

Ugh I don't want to wake up. I turned around to turn off the alarm clock but I ended up falling from bed.

"Noah! My hand" I screamed. I think I broke it, the fall was with it twisted at my side and the force of the fall was enough to definitely break it. Oh god, it hurts so much.

Snow was barking at the door as if she was calling Noah to come too. Awh my sweet baby.

"Noah!" I screamed again as I tried to move it. Tears were running down my face.

In seconds my door was thrown open "What happend" Noah looked like a mess, his hair thrown in every direction over his head. His eyes widened as he saw me on the floor crying and holding my hand "I think I b-broke my h-hand" I muttered and looked down at my hand again.

"Oh shit. Ok don't panic. come on let's get you to hospital" He said as he croushed and carried me and I sobbed to his shirt. "Why all this shit is happening to me" I mumbled between sobs.

It was literally rare for me to cry. And I think I'm having a mental break down right now. It's like I've been holding eveything in and now the fall just broke the walls I've been trying to hold, along with my hand.

It's not easy for a girl to move from state to another without a single penny to purchase her dreams and to have her mother despise her. And have her heart broken along with her trust of anyone. It was never easy from the begining and I knew it, but having everything blown in my face at the same time I can't stand it anymore.

"That's okay honey everything is gonna be fine, okay?" Noah said soothingly as he kissed the back of my head, I nodded and snuggled closer to him, carefull to not move my hand I don't want to feel more pain it's enough what I'm feeling right now.

We finally arrived to his car and he so, so, so slowly, placed me in the front seat next to him careful not to put pressure on my hand while doing so.

Noah propably broke every traffic sign. He drove like a maniac, but we were infront of the hospital doors in 10 minutes than 20.

"We need a doctor!" Noah shouted as he got out of the car and came to my side to help me walk. My feet were not helping, the pain in my hand got them numb.

The receptionist was about to say something when she looked at us, then her eyes landed on me, and they widened. "S-sure the d-doct-doctor is co-coming" she smiled nervously.

What the fuck.

Before I could ask her what's that reaction for, the doctor approached us. He had dark skin, tall and braided black locks.

"I'm Doctor Jace Gilbert you could call me Dr.Gilbert. Now if you would please come this way" He directed us to a room. In the center there's a device that looked like a killing machine.

"He's not gonna kill me right?" I whispered to Noah. He laughed at me and ruffled my hair. "Did you break your hand or your head?" He said. "That's the ultra sound device, I have no idea what it's name but I know it's to see your broken arm and to know how bad the break is"

The receptionist knocked on the door, she didn't even glance at me "Dr.Gilbert can I have a word with you? It's important"

"If you please will excuse me" The doctor said to us then walked out.

"I don't really like this scary device" I whined to Noah.

He sighed "Anna please don't start. It's not gonna eat you. It'll propably take a minute or two, you won't feel a thing" He said and put his hand around my shoulder, not touching my left hand, the probably broken one.