Chapter 17

I was gazing out the window, seeing the world move past us.

We were driving to Ian's parents house. Me, Landon and Snow. The house is about three hours from where we live. But Landon said that they sleep late and like having company at night, and he told me they love animals so I could bring Snow along.

The whole ride I've been singing. It's been an hour or so till now, and not once did Landon tell me to shut up or be quite, he was just holding my hand. Every now and then he would kiss it.

He's really breaking all the walls I've been trying to hold up around him.

When we first got out of the apartment, one of his bodyguards was at the enterance of the building. At first I didn't see his face, just his back. And let me tell you, if I called him huge it would be an offend to him, he was more than huge. I didn't even know people come with these sizes.

When Landon walked up to him, he turned his face. And I felt as if I've seen him somewhere, but I can't remember where. Maybe I've bumped into him somewhere. But the thing is, he isn't easy to forget because his built is enormous compared to any normal being.

At the corner of my eye I saw Landon look at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, his voice filled with confusion.

I turned my head toward him, reaching my hand out to touch his face. "I'm bored." I said while caressing the side of his face. He hummed in content and leaned his face into my hand.

He then brought my hand to his mouth again, and kissed it. His sweetness is killing me.

"Wanna play something?" I asked him, his eyes still on the road while his right hand holding mine and fiddling with my fingers.

"Something like what?" He asked me, with an eyebrow arched.

I gave him that smirk. Trouble is coming.

"I'll ask you questions and you have to answer them."

"Why not me asking you questions?" He asked with his eyebrows up.

"Oh come on, you know enough. So..?" I said while giving him a side glance and catching those addicting golden orbs that I grew to like so much, then turned my gaze back to the road.

He took a second to think about it. "Pretty please. It could be a little fun. Better than doing nothing".

"Ok"

1-0 to me.

"Your favourite color?" I asked him with a sheepish smile playing on my lips.

He laughed at this, I know typical question but I don't know what to ask now!

"You could say green."

"Green? But you never wear green."

He arched an eyebrow. "You're keeping taps on what I'm wearing, love?"

I chuckled. "Well kinda, since I like those clothes of yours." I winked.

"I don't have to wear it if I like it. I just do."

"Ok then off to the next question even though I think I already know it. Your favourite food?"

"Anything related to pasta"

"Nailed it. I mean is there any sane human being who doesn't like pasta the most?"

He shook his head.

"Ok so now to the bigger questions. Do you have any siblings other than Joe?"

I felt him tense a little. Not realizing what I was doing, I leaned into him and kissed his cheek. So as I was suspecting, his family is a restricted area.