Chapter 6

⬆Ian Mikaelson⬆
⬆33 years old⬆
__________________________________

I woke up to Snow biting my hand, her tiny sharp teeth sinking into my skin "Owch. Snow! Bad girl! No biting" I tried telling her with my best serious voice, and as wierd as it is, she listened to me and stoped biting then nuzzled her head into my stomach.

I smiled at her cute moves and kissed her head.
I turned around slightly to look at the clock, it's 10:30 in the morning. I sighed.
I got up, went to the bathroom, washed my face then brushed my teeth.

I walked to my closet, thinking. What should I wear? As I was looking through my closet, my door swang open "Good morning" Tessa said smiling so wide at me I thought her face was going to split.

"Why are yoy so happy? And be carefull!! you could have hitten Snow with that swing!" I said to her, still digging through my closet.

"Oh, shit. I forgot she's even here" she said smiling sheepishly, ignoring the why are you happy question, then lowered her self to Snow's level on the floor, and held her up.

"What do you think I should wear?" I asked Tessa. She turned to me then shrugged "What makes you comfrtable. And I'm gonna wear somthing yours, we don't have time for me to go back to my place to change"
I nodded my head, "Sure"

I looked through my closet again and found my dark jeanes, I'll wear it with a blue t-shirt. Yeah that's good.

"Where's Noah?" I asked Tessa. She turned to me "He went out early, said he got some work to do"

"Ok, come see what you'll wear and I'll go eat something and feed Snow. You had breakfast right?"
"Yep".
.
.

After a LONG LONG hours of work, in which I didn't work that much but still, I was finally done. It wasn't really that long, but I wasn't in the freaking mood to tolerate these hours.

Tessa was waiting for me in the parking lot, with Noah's car. She dangled the keys infront of her "We have our ride"
"How did he agree to give it to you?" Noah is very protective of his car, he would literally kick us if we touched it, but Tessa is so good at getting what she wants.

"Let's just say I have my way and-" She pulled a credit card from her bag. Noah's credit card " Don't forget, our dresses are on him".
I laughed. She's really something.

We got to the mall in no time, we headed to the dresses section.
After a lot of dresses, I was exhausted.
Tessa found hers, a light blue dress.

It looked hell of a sexy on her.

Now, it's just me.

"We'll find you something it's still 5:45- oh shit it's 5:45!" Tessa said with wide eyes.

"Good way to upset me more Tess, really good way" I grumbled and turned my head to continue my look for a dress that I will fucking like.

As she was mumbling alot of things that I didn't understand. I saw a black jumpsuit, so beautiful I couldn't get my eyes off of it.