Chapter 14

His lips are so tender.
His touch is so delicate.
The only thing I can hear is the thumbing of my heart.
Nothing matters. Not when I'm in his arms.
His hand trailed down my arm, and stopped at my fingers. He slipped his fingers between mine. His hand enveloping my small one.
I backed away from his mouth a little to take a breath, his eyes looked at me. Emotions swiming within them. They looked as if they were pure gold.

He was panting. Both of us were.

It was until a moment later till I realised where we are.
I slightly turned my head to the side. All the people around us had their jaws on the floor. No one was around us, they made a circle but none of them near us.

"Look at me, love. Only me"

I averted my eyes from the huge crowd to his. His eyes were shining, a smile covering his slightly swollen lips.
My cheeks started to tingle. He kissed me in the middle of the club. In the same place he asked me to dance with him few weeks ago.
I smiled at the memory. Who would have known we'll be here now.

"Everybody is staring at us" I whispered.

"Let them" He replied.

I shrugged, we continued to dance. The music calming my mind. My arms grabbing the back of his neck, his hands circling my waist.
Slowly swaying to the beat of music. Everything is so calm. No stress. No anger. Nothing to ruin the mood.

The music came to an end, our dance too.

"That was..." I started. I couldn't for the life of me continue, because everytime I'm with him my breath gets stolen from me. He consumes me fully. And I'm afraid I'll end up broken. Because he can. He can break me and I don't even know if he realise it.

"Great?" he completed. I nodded and lowered my head to his chest. Breathing him in.

Tessa found us in the middle of the crowd, her eyes as wide as a potato.
"Finallyyyy" She squealed like a little girl, tugging me out of Landon's arms to hug me so tight she knocked the breath out of me.
Behind her I saw Ian and Landon talking and laughing.

"You will tell me everything!!" She squealed.

I laughed and nodded my head. Not in the mood to argue with her about how she sticks her nose in everything. But after all, she is my bestfriend.

"Come on, you go join the guys. First, I want to call Noah"
She nodded at me and went to the guys. I turned around to head outside so I can call Noah. I'm worried about him.

On my way out, everyone backed away from my way, I catched some of the girls eyeing me with a scowl on their faces. Some had their eyes wide as they saw I'm walking near them.

I sighed in frustration, I can just stand in the middle of them and scream 'I'm still a normal girl!' but I knew better than to do so. I'll just look crazy.

So I lifted my head high, and continued my walk. I'm still the same me and I'm not gonna let them affect me, they can look as long as they want and in the way they want to, just none of them messes with me. Because then things will get bad. Really bad.

I reached the door, got out. Goosbumps covering my skin from the chill air out here. I didn't realise how safocated I was inside. But of course not from kissing Landon.
My body warmed at the thought. His lips are so natural. As in he can make me melt just from his lips, natural.

I held my phone, searched in my contacts for Noah's number, then dialled it.
Ring after ring and he didn't answer. I sighed and called again. The same. I was sent to voice mail.
I sighed again. Please be okay.
I called him again, praying to all gods for him to answer.
He didn't.
My heart started beating violantly in my chest.
Noah always answers my call. And I do mean, always.
It was just one time about a year and a half, did he not answer my call.
It didn't end well.