Chapter 8

"Where do you wanna go today?" Noah asked as we were having breakfast, with Tessa and Ian. Landon for some reason couldn't make it

It's been couple of days since I last saw him, and I don't know I just think right now it's better this way. I'm just tired of all the drama that happened to me. Too much drama happened in little time, not good together.

Something was thrown at me, when I looked up I saw the confused look on Noah's face "I was talking to you. What are you thinking about?"

"um-uh.. Nothing, just-nothing really" Did I make sence?

Nope.

Did he believe me?

Nope.

He gave me the look that says 'Are you kidding or what'

"Hey guys Landon juat called, his meeting was over soon, so he might come" Ian said, at that my body tensed. So much for having some time away from him.

I'm not me around him

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I excused my self, and got up.

After I finished my job and all, I was washing my hands and thinking of some way so I could leave before he came, as I was looking at my self through the mirror, two girl entered the bathroom. One of them was wearing shorts that looked like jeans underwear with black bra, the other wore a dress that barely covered anything, they were gushing about something with high pitched voice. Oh god. Kill me.

"Did you see that body? that suit he was wearing? Or those eyes? I don't mind him using me for all he wants if I got the chance to taste him" One of them said as she grabbed her breast and squeased it.

Gross.

I turned to leave, not interested in staying and listening to what they were talking about, but as I neared the door I heard something that caught my attention, "--Steel's CEO. He's not that easy to get, nor to pleasure" One of the shrieky voices said.

He's here. And they were shamlessly fucking him in their imagination.

I had the urge to turn around and slap them, but it's none of my buisness. Right? We only kiss-- Not easy to pleasure? My brows knotted together.
The last one who talked, continued "And you won't even dare to go near him, if he doesn't like you. Don't forget all the stories we heard"

Stories? What stories? What are they talking about?

"Can you get away from the door already?" The other one, who is wearing a dress said. I was still standing. Shit. I mentally face-palmed my self.

I walked out of the bathroom, my mind travelling to what they said. Is he that dangerous? I mean, I remember when I met him couple of weeks ago how no one dared, not in the slightest, to touch him, or even go near him.

My confusion is getting alot bigger.

With the slowest walk I could master, I headed to the table.

I didn't want to see him.

I did.

No I didn't.

But his eyes, I've missed the gold in them.

No I didn't.

Ugh just walk faster already.

I was a few steps behind the table, fighting with my self if I should just turn and go, or face it and sit with them.
Tessa saw me, "Anna! I was worried you left"

My cheeks tingled. Good for you Tessa. Really good.
At the mention of my name, Landon turned his face toward me. His eyes peircing through mine.
Eyeing me from head to toe. I wanted the floor to swallow me right now.