0•1 || The mission ||

Hello! It's me, Sannie.. Since there are three operators in this account, I'll introduce myself and yeah. I'm Sannie, the youngest among the three. This is my first story in this account and it is a SanMin story. Any names, characters and etc. are purely fictitious. Credits from the owners of those pictures I used. sorry for the future mistakes. Please enjoy reading and don't forget to vote!

~Sannie

• • •

He woke up when he felt someone entered his room, he stared into the ceiling for a few minutes until someone grabbed his feet making him to sit up and lift his arms, points it at that person as that person starts to float while holding its neck.

"H-Hey..P-Put me d-down--" he swung his hand to the right making him fly to the right direction of his room.

"Kim Taehyung...how many times do I need to tell you...don't disturb me from my sleep." He sternly said to him, venoms dripping from his every word.

The boy named Taehyung stood up shaking while coughing a blood. He looked at the demon that was now standing in front of him, he looked down and vowed.

"I'm sorry, your Highness.." He said making the demon laugh at his words,

"Stop calling me highness if you're just here, disobeying my rules." The demon said and lean down to Taehyung's level.

"And oh..just call me Jimin..we're not in hell after all."

"Did you wake him up?" The man in a pink hair named Jin asked.

"Yes, and I kinda made him mad.." Taehyung answered and sat at the sofa.

"Where's the others?" He asked. "I thought they wont go anywhere today since the messenger will come here any minute.." Taehyung said.

The pink haired guy sighed.

"It's there fault if they didn't get the message." He said to the blonde.

The two of them immediately look to the spiral large stairs when suddenly sprung open making them to vow down.

"Your highness.." The two of them said in usion while looking to the marble floor.

"Stand up, call me Jimin instead. We're not in the hell." The man with the ash gray hair said making the two nod.

"So...where's the others?"

After 20 minutes, four boys entered the huge mansion, same as a black hole appeared inside the mansion making them to look at it.

Jimin stood near that hole.

"Jimin ssi.." Jin called him but he didn't listen, he choose to ignore Jin.

Jimin closed his eyes and smirkes as the hole was now slowly fading. A girl in a black appeared in front of them after the hole. Flapping his shiny black wings as she lands on the floor, holding a letter.

"You're highness." She said.

Jimin opened his eyes and look down at the girl.

"Stand up, Jeongyeon." He ordered which she obeyed.

"King Lucifer, your father, ordered me to give you these." She said, handing Jimin a brown, rolled paper with a red ribbon.

He accepted it and looked at her.

"Is this all?" He asked her coldly.

"Yes your highness." She said.

Jimin turned around. "Go." He said which she obeyed, she slowly fade away by a black smoke.

"What is that?" A guy with a pillow neck named Yoongi asked him.

Jimin looked into the rolled paper. Another mission? My father? He thought.

He looked to the six boys with a smirk, those six boys known as the six deadly knights from hell.

All of them looked at each other and smirked, knowing they'll be having another adventurous mission.

But...will they succeed to complete this mission?

"What's the mission?" The guy with a bunny teeth named Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at him as he un rolled the paper.

He smirked..

"We'll be capturing someone..." He started as they all look at him with a serious face, waiting for the prince to continue what is he gonna say.

"Who?" The guy in a orrange hair named Hoseok asked.

"We'll be capturing an angel."