0•2 || The crow ||

She woke up, from a peaceful place, all she can see are tall and different trees, colorful butterflies, clear blue sky, fluffy white clouds and some rare kinds of flowers, she slowly sat down and stood up from where she was laying.

"Where am I?" She asked herself, a strong breeze of wind hit her beautiful features making her hair messy. She stretched herself, she spread her large, beautiful and white wings to the air and smiled to herself. But frowned when she forgot how she get here.

I have to find my way back to heaven She thought as she started to panic.

"What am I gonna do?" She mumbled, she spread her large wings to fly but when she flap her wings, her back started to hurt making her to sat back down to a fluffy green grass, she look to her right wing to see it bleeding making her to panic even more since she cant fly because of that. She stood up, helplessly and folded her wings as she started to walk.

She don't know where she's going. until..

"Miss?"

She looked back shock when someone called her, now again, she started to panic because of the thought that the girl saw her wings. And that's how she remembered that their wings are invisible from the eyes of the human making her sigh in relief.

"Um..hello?" The lady asked her making her to flinch.

It's her first time to talk to a human so ofcourse she's nervous.

"U-uhm..hi." She replied.

The lady smiled at her and lend her hands.

"My name is Myoui Mina, and you are?" The lady named Mina asked her.

She hesitated at first to grab her hand but then shrug it off.

She smiled to Mina. A very angelic one with her cute little eye smile.

"My name is Sana..." She said, accepting Mina's handshake.

"I bet you're lost? Come with me and stay for a bit if you want."

She smiled at the kind girl who's in front of her.

"Okay.."

They didn't know, a black hallow bird with red eyes are watching them-- her.. The crow flew away after making an awful sound and after seeing her.

"Do we really need to find her?" Yoongi asked as he yawned. "Too tired to walk actually." He said.

"Sloth." Namjoon said as he punched the table near him, destroying it.

"You always destroy things, wrath..shut it." Yoongi said as he yawned once again. Namjoon walked away to his room and locked himself.

"So, when are we gonna find the angel?" Jin asked.

They stopped when they heard a very heavy footsteps coming from the kitchen, revealing Jimin. He smirked. Suddenly, a crow entered the mansion and lands at Jimin's right shoulder.

"Any clues yet, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin looked at him and unto the crows red shiny eyes.

"Let's just chill as for now.." The prince said making them to look at him confuse.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin looked at them as the crow flew away.

"Cuz she's just near from us around."