0•7 || The basement ||

Hellooo! Two chapters for today! Hope you vote and enjoy this story! Thankie~!

~Sannie

"Who the fucking hell are you and how did you entered my mansion?"

Sana sat there frozen, her hands nearly touching the object she is about to get, a cold wind slowly went to her way making her shiver..still...not moving from her spot. She heard a heavy footsteps that are coming to her way.

I have to run.. She thought. But she can't.

The footsteps stopped as she feel that the man was already on her back.

The man smirked at the sight of the girl, but then knitted his brows to a thought than one of them let her get in his mansion making him a little bit more angry. With out mercy, she grabbed the girl's hair, yanking it upwards making the girl to scream in agony. "Tell me...how did you entered my mansion?" He asked with a cold and angry voice. Sana yelped from the pain she is suffering from the hands of the mysterious man that was tagging her hair strongly.

"P-Please..Let me g-go.." Sana managed to say but the man just laughed it of.. "Let you go?" He said with a smirk as she throw her away sending her to a wall at the corner of the hallway making a loud noise.

"Sorry but you entered hell and there's no way you can escape..dear." He said as he took a slow step, making his way to her with a smirk.

Hoseok stood up from the sofa as he heard a loud noise coming from the mansion's basement, "Did you heard that?" Hoseok asked but no one listened to him making him groan and make his way to the door where the way to the basement can be locate.

He twisted the door knob and oppened the door but stopped when he remembered something that can kill his life. "Fuck..The girl." He mumbled. "Hyung..." Taehyung said in a stern voice as the two looked at each other as they nod, they ran their way to the basement as if like they are running from a marathon, even they have an ability to teleport.. They can't since they we're too occupied thinking about the girl they saw. And thinking that Jimin already saw her.

Jimin smirked as he started to choke her without mercy, all she could do is to try to get away from his grip but no, she can't.. He's too strong for her. The basement door flung open revealing the two.. The two person who brought her.

Jimin didn't look at their direction as he forcefully throw her away as she landed on a large expensive vase, the vase shattered as some of the broken pieces, large or small, stabbed against her making her to release a piercing sound.

Taehyung stood there not able to move, Jimin was about to walk to her direction when Taehyung stopped her. "JIMIN! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Hearing Taehyung's voice made him to stop his tracks and turned his scary gaze to him.

"You dare to stop me." He said. "Jimin, she's a girl, she can't beat you and plus she is a fvking human..."  Hoseok said. "So, you two brought her here without my permission." Jimin said as his eyes were turning red.

Taehyung sighed, trying to calm himself as Hoseok's cold stare landed at the girl, laying on the ground full of shattered pieces of the broken vase.

"Yes we brought her here.. because I feel something.. very strange towards her."