0•8 || The guys ||

Sana woke up from a different room, a soft bed and a soft pillows. She tried to stand up but she felt pain all over her body making her wince. She tried to stood up from the bed but fall back when she feel her feet aches. She looked at it, the bandages was full of bloods and she just realize it that her whole body was full of bandages. She looked around. So yeah? Is this really my life here? I notice I am always waking up from different places and now..where am I? And who put all this bandages all over me? She asked herself.

"I can heal myself." She said as she started to close her eyes, she was about to use her powers when someone knocked on the door making her flinch from the sudden noise, the door oppened revealing a man in a orange hair.

"You're awake." He said coldly as she stared at her. "Can I see her too?" You heard another voice from his back as you saw a bunny looking guy.

The orange haired guy came to you with a tray of foods as the other also followed his back. "Eat so that you'll regain your energy and so that your wounds will be healed faster." He said as he started to get a bowl with a poridge and started to blow it.

I looked down. "I-I can do it myself." I said to him. "No, you can't obviously. Besides I'm just following his orders." He said as he is now finished to blow the food. "Now eat." He said, I don't have any choice but to follow him on what he said.

"I am Jung Hoseok and this guy is Jeon Jungkook." He introduced himself as the guy named Jungkook waved at me. "Hello." I said.
"I'm Sana." I continued making them nod as Hoseok once again made me eat. "You've been asleep for one week, I hope you are getting better." Jungkook said making me smile at him. "Thanks and wait..One week?" I said in shock which made the two of them to nod making me sigh.

"So...where am I? And why did I end up here? All I remembered was I woke up from a another unfamiliar room..went out...then this guy--" I stopped when I remembered everything.

"You're inside our mansion." Jungkook said with a serious voice making me to shiver. "You probably have to finish your food, Sana. Since Jimin wants to see you." Hoseok said as he handed me a glass of water.

Jimin?

"Who's Jimin?" I asked them.

"The guy you first encounter on the basement."

He said making me shock.. That guy? What if I'll end up like this once again? "Don't worry, as long as you won't get him mad, everything will be fine." Jungkook said.

Jimin walk out his room and was greeted by the blacked winged girl. She bowed down as Jimin went out his room as she stood up afterwards "You called your highness." Jeongyeon said. "Go change yourself and hide that disgraceful wings of yours. I have something to make you do." Jimin said.

The black smoke appeared at her back as it also disappeared same with her wings. Her black long dress was now changed into a black maid's clothes "What is it your highness?" She asked.

"I'll let you take care of the girl, always remember that don't tell her what we are... And if you do, I won't hesitate to end your life."