0•4 || The man ||

"Hyung.." Jungkook called making Jin to look at him while holding a can of corned beef. "What is it?" He asked to the maknae as he put back the silver canned corned beef back to it's place and looked at the younger with a questioning look.

"What is it kook?" He asked once again as he started to stroll the cart, they walked on the clean white floor as their steps can be heard through the grocery store since they are the only persons left there -or demon-. The grocery store they are aiming a while ago was indeed out of stocks.

"When are we going back to hell?" Asked the younger, more like a whisper. Jin sighed "It depends, Jeon." He answered as they went to the meat section of the grocery store.

''Hey hyung." Once again, Jungkook called making Jin to look at him. "What?" He bluntly asked. Jungkook frowned and looked around as his eyes was turning into a dark shade of purple. "Shit." Jin muttered and rushed to where the younger is.

Jungkook blinked his eyes and felt dizzy. "Hey, I think we have to go home--" "H-Hyung...I feel something weird.." Jungkook said as his eyes we're slowly going back to it's brown color. Jin sighed. "What is it?" He asked.

Jungkook's expression became dark.."I c-can--" before he could finish his word, everything went black.

-

"What happened?" Jimin asked as he coldly stared at Jungkook who is sleeping on their couch. "I don't know exactly what happened, but he said he felt weird and his eyes turned into a dark shade of purple." Jin said while still bowing on his knees.

Jimin nods "Stand." He said which Jin obeyed immediately. Jimin smirked and went to Jungkooks laying body.

"He's awaken." Jimin said making Jin to look at him confused.

"Who?" He asked.

Jimin smirked once again, eyes turning red, making his way out the mansion planning to roam around his perfectly designed garden and said.

"He's awake....Lust is now awake."

The girls we're relieved when they finished doing their grocery and ofcourse they went home immediately since it's dangerous outside the city since it is getting dark. Sana went to her now room and sat on her bed while looking at the now new raised full moon and the billions of stars shining near the moon.

I have to get back from where I came from she thought and sighed. She can't remember anything after all.

She waited until midnight, where everyone is asleep. She carefully went her way out the house and rushed her way to the place where she first woke up. She lift her right hand, closed her eyes and cast a spell. Her back was shining and all her soroundings were full of white smoke. She opened her now golden eyes as her large beautiful white wings spread through her back. He smiled when her right wing was now healed.

"Guess it wont hurt me if I would fly tonight, I miss flying after all." She said and flapped her wings making a huge impact of winds. Slowly she is lifting from the ground as she smiled, missing the feeling when she's flying. When she reached the very top, where no one can see her, she started flying around while looking down the city. She enjoyed flying, smiling as the light from the moon strucked to her beautiful features.

She looked back down with awe as she saw five huge mansions.
"Cool." She said and turned to the left, while she's busy looking down, she didnt know a tall tree was behind her. She looked shocked, too late to stop making her bump into that tree, hitting her head and started to fall down the ground.

She looked around, glad that there's no one and immediately cast a spell making her wings slowly disappear.

Suddenly, she heard a mans voice. But the sudden impact from the tree to her head was all a blur she can hear.

The man slowly lift her up bridal style and everything around her turns black.