0•5 || The feather ||

Hellloo! Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote!!!

The man sighed in relief when he brought her to the nearest shelter before the rain started. They we're on a garden, full of beautiful flowers from their view. The man took off his hoodie, revealing his handsome face. He cursed when he realized they can't go anywhere from that empty storage room because of the heavy rain.

He looked on the girl's head that was bleeding, he get his large handkerchief from the pocket of his hoodie and slowly but gently, put it on Sana's bleeding head. He smiled from satisfaction but then frowned when he remembered something.

"Her face..looks familiar." He mumbled with his deep ocean voice and leaned towards the girl to confirm something.

She looks like--

"Yah. What are you doing there." He immediately moved away, hearing someone yelled, but then sighed in relief after seeing it was just one his friends.

"Hoseok hyung." He sternly said making the guy named Hoseok mumbled a sorry.

"Tae, we have to go inside, Jimin wants us ther-- who is that?" Hoseok asked in shock, pointing at the girl whom Taehyung saved.

"I don't know.." Taehyung answered and looked away. "Aish, let's just go.." "Are we going to leave her in that state?" Taehyung asked while looking on the girl's face. Hoseok frowned from the words his friend said but then sighed.

"Let's bring her with us then.." Hoseok said. "But..letting some stranger enter here..Jimin will surely be angry.." He continued making Taehyung to nod and look at the girl's face with a knitted brows. "You..You look like that angel." He mumbeld.

"Come on, let's just hide her on the guestroom down our basement, Jimin doesnt go there.." Hoseok said. "Hurry up and carry her until his Highness gets mad." He continued and started to walk away. Taehyung lift her up bridal style and followed Hoseok to their way to the basement making sure that he never wakes her up thinking that surely if she'll woke up, she's gotten the wrong idea.

Hoseok got the keys from his pocket and oppened the guestroom door. When they first came here the human world, Hoseok was the one Jimin choose to have a key duplicate. They entered he room as Taehyung layed her on the white mattress. The room was clean. The two looked around since this is their second time to came here the guestroom in their basement.

"It still bother me why theres a spare room here in the basement." Hoseok said which Taehyung agreed.

"We should go." Taehyung said and went out the room as Hoseok followed him after. They closed the door carefully and decided to not lock the door since the girl will panic or make a noise resulting to Jimin to find out.

The two didn't waste anymore time as they used teleportation and went their ways to the mansion's living room.

Jimin looked at them suspiciously and walked slowly his way to the two. He looked them to their eyes with his red one and smirked as he turned away, giving his attention to the newly awaken demon that was now sitting on his spot, eyes tinted with dark purple with two black horns on it's head.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called but Jungkook didn't move an inch. "Don't, he's not on his self yet." Jimin said making him nod.

He smirked...

But then...

"Why was there a white feather on you hair... Taehyung?"