ONE┇ATTENTION

(Y/n) Bakugo is a student in UA High's Hero Course. She's the twin sister of Katsuki Bakugo. She has the same quirk as him. The villains may have their eyes on Katsuki, but even more on (Y/n). Although she doesn't have an explosive personality like her brother, or any personality close to her brother's, she sure has villainous tendencies for someone so shy. She was bullied all through elementary school and middle school; that's why she's so closed off and hates talking to people.  She's afraid they'll turn on her. Barriers were built up and her rage was kept inside. She likes revenge and payback on her enemies, that's one reason the villains are watching her.  (She has no intent of becoming a villain though. She does things without thinking, so her possibly villainous actions aren't on purpose, but she would never become a villain.)

—(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

It's been my dream to go to UA High, and the day is finally here. Katsuki and I were walking towards the school. I'm extremely shy compared to him, so I held onto his arm for dear life like I was going to die. I hate being social.

Katsuki let out an annoyed grunt at my action. "Why don't you be social like you used to, you coward?" He said in his pissed-off voice, as usual. He asked the question although he already knew the answer. I'm used to him yelling at me. I know he doesn't mean to be rude to me, we get along well most of the time. 

"Because it's not appealing to me anymore." I furrowed my brows and pouted my lips. He rolled his eyes and we kept walking, keeping it inside that he knew of my reasoning for hating being social. When we reached the school I squeezed his arm out of nervousness but he ignored it. 

The next step was finding the classroom! Class 1-A. We are both in the same class. I saw the door. "Katsuki, it's over there!" Nervousness and excitement were the prominent emotions I was feeling. Mostly nerves, though.

We walked in and there were already some people there. I hid behind my brother. They were all looking at us too which made me even more nervous. I probably looked like a 5-year-old clinging to their mom at a family gathering.

Katsuki went to sit at a desk, and I saw one all the way in the back corner. Seat number 21. I hurried to it and hid my face with my hair. I put my head down on the desk and wrapped my arms around myself. I knew I'd have to speak at some point. I was probably being stared at even more by now for acting so weirdly. Hopefully my new classmates can see that I have no interest in talking.

Suddenly I heard yelling. 

"Remove your foot from that desk!" I slowly lifted my head to see a tall boy with blue hair and glasses. He was yelling at Katsuki. I'm not surprised. I laughed quietly. 

"Like I care. What middle school are you from, extra?" Katsuki shot back.

"I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida." 

"Somei, huh? A stuck up elitist, then? I should blow you to bits!" Now I was kind of embarrassed by his actions. Although he's always like this and I'm used to that, I still get really, really embarrassed by it.

"You're awful! Do you really wish to become a hero?" 

Yikes. 

Katsuki won't take that comment well. 

I tuned out the rest of the argument, not wanting to get any more embarrassed by Katsuki.

But before I put my head back down, I noticed a boy with bright yellow hair and a black streak that looked like the shape of a lightning bolt. He looked kinda cute. 

Nope, don't even think something could happen. You can't even make friends. I shook my head and dissolved myself into my thoughts. I came back down to reality when our teacher showed up.