EIGHT┇SLUSHIES

—(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

Kaminari and I approached my house. We stopped at the walkway and he bent down so I could get off his back without putting too much pressure on my injured, but healing, leg. 

"Thanks for carrying me home! And good job at the Sports Festival today, you did great!" I flashed him a bright smile. He gazed into my eyes. His topaz eyes were absolutely...beautiful. We stood there looking at each other for a little bit.

The front door burst open. 

"GET YOUR DISCOUNT PIKACHU ASS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" Katsuki yelled as he ran towards us. Kaminari winced and stepped back. "Thanks for carrying her home, NOW LEAVE I NEED MY SISTER BACK." Katsu grabbed me and dragged me into the house. 

"Bye Kaminari! Seeya at school!" I waved to him and smiled as I was being helplessly dragged away by my brother. He chuckled and waved back before turning to go in his direction to his house. 

~~~

"He totally has the hots for you." 

"No he does not!"

"Did you SEE the way he was looking at you? Oh, right, no you didn't because you were too busy LOOKING AT HIM THE SAME WAY TO EVEN NOTICE." 

Uh oh. 

"...You like him, don't you?" Katsuki got really serious. It's like he thinks I'm making a mistake by liking him. 

"I don't know." That's all I said. That's all I could say. I do think Kaminari's really cute. He's got cute hair and pretty eyes and a ~hot bod~ but I still haven't gotten to know him enough yet to know if I truly do have legit feelings for him. I need to know more about him before I can distinguish whether I have a crush on him or not. 

Maybe I'll call him later and ask if he wants to hang out tomorrow or something.

"Well, I don't care if you do like him."

"Hm?" He....he doesn't care? Even after all his speculations of him-

"He actually seems like a nice guy once you get past his annoying-ass flirty exterior. I guess I'll give the dunce face credit since he carried you all the way home."

"Oh." I didn't really know what to say. Do I really like Kaminari? I only met him at the beginning of the school year...I haven't known him that long. We've hung out though and talked a lot so that interaction counts as getting to know each other better...

He's got really cute hair and pretty eyes and a silly personality. Although he tends to flirt often with lots of girls, that's just his nature. He's girl-crazy. I can't blame him. He wants someone to love and someone to love him back. 

Maybe I do like him. 

I wish I knew what he thought of me. 

But remember the time he kissed your forehead? 

Was that an act deriving from his uncontrollable girl-craze, or was that an act deriving from possible real feelings?

I guess I'll never know.

~~~

I didn't want to go to school today. I wanted to stay in bed and sleep and dream about Ka- 

"GET OUT OF BED DUMBASS, WE HAVE SCHOOL." Katsuki came barging into my room screaming and yelling per usual. I rolled around in bed before flopping onto the floor and finally mustering up the motivation to get up and get ready. 

I got on my uniform and did my daily morning routine before eating breakfast and heading off to school with Katsuki. 

When we arrived to school I ran right over to Kaminari and tackle-hugged him. 

"Hey!" He laughed as he held on to me and nearly fell over from me tackling him. 

"Hiiiiii." I let go and I sat on the edge of his desk. "Wanna hang out after school?" I asked. 

"Yeah, sure!" His eyes lit up. "We should go to the mall or something." 

"Ooooooh yes!" Shopping and eating at the mall sounded fun. 

"Sounds like a plan, then!" He smiled. "I can't wait!"

~~~

By the time the school day had ended, I was drained. But I still really wanted to go to the mall with Kaminari! Maybe it could be like...a date. NO we are just friends, chill out. 

We met up by the fountain in the mall and we began our mall adventure. We stopped in many stores and got snacks at yummy food places! 

"Kaminari, kaminari, I wanna go in there!" I said excitedly as I pointed at a store that sold (favorite anime [besides BNHA of course heehee]) merch. 

"They've go pretty cool stuff in there, sure!" I dragged him by his hand into the store. I picked out a bunch of t-shirts and plushies and pins and figures...way too much stuff. 

"(Nickname), you can't buy all of that." Kaminari chuckled. I pouted and put majority of the stuff back besides a single t-shirt and a pin. The inexpensive things because I'm Broke As Fuck(tm).

I paid and we moved on to a new store. 

"I'll be right back, I gotta use the bathroom." Kaminari announced. I decided to sit at a table while I waited. He was taking a really long time. I got a bright blue slushy and sat back at the table. I slurped my slushy in boredom. Damn, is he okay?!

—кαмιиαяι'ѕ ρσν

I made it look like I was headed in the direction of the bathroom, but I was really on a quest to find (Y/n) a gift. I had made the decision to tell her I like her tomorrow. 

Usually I'm all over girls. But since I've met (Y/n), I've only thought about her and her only. She's clouding my mind. And it's not just looks--I'm genuinely attracted to her. It's not some superficial crush like the ones on every other girl I've "liked." 

I found a cute store that had jewelry in my price range. I gazed at their necklace collection. 

"Hmmmm is a necklace is too much? I'm only gonna tell her I like her and ask her out on a date if it goes well. Maybe a bracelet would be better. Smaller and simpler." I mumbled to myself.

I then took a look at their bracelet collection. I found a cute bracelet with a small bunny charm with a heart that was just absolutely adorable. It was so cute and perfect for (Nickname)!

I purchased the bracelet and they wrapped it in a cute box. I concealed it in my hoodie pocket so (Y/n) wouldn't see it. I went back to the table she was sitting at.

"Well you sure took a while!" She said.

"Sorry!" I laughed nervously. I sat down and she slid a slushy to me. 

"Here, I got you a slushy while I was bored waiting for you."

"Thanks." I slurped my slushy.

Now all I gotta do is find the courage to tell her I like her tomorrow. 

━━⚡━━

━━⚡━━

;; owo

author, out! *peace sign*