SEVEN┇SPORTS FESTIVAL

—(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

It was time for the sports festival. 

During the introduction...Katsuki embarrassed the hell out of me once again. But this time it wasn't just me. It was the entire class. He just had to let his big ego free and proclaim that he would win. 

"What the hell, Katsu? Can't you just be reasonable for once in your life?" I mumbled when he came back down from the stage and rejoined the class standing around. 

"WHAT WAS THAT, YOU DUMB BRAT?!" He screamed in my face. 

"Nothing!"

Moments later...the UA Sports Festival began. My time to shine had arrived.

Although I had a lot of confidence in myself after having successful training with my brother and my friends, deep down I was worried. Katsuki is amazing, despite his ego of course. His power and strength is unbelievable. I've always looked up to him, strived to be as good as him--but when you share the same quirk, one's always going to eclipse the other. He happens to be the one who is the better of the two. However, it doesn't stop me from trying my best. Even though Katsuki wants to be number one, he still helps me with my quirk and shows me neat tricks and cool moves and ways to boost my strength. He's always there to help me. 

Beneath my worry sat another worry. It felt really strange. Something bad's gonna happen. A voice in the back of my head whispered that something was going to happen, but I pushed it away and paid no mind to it. Why would something bad happen anyways? There's no villains. It's too safe. There's too much security around for that. 

Unless...?

NO!

Don't think about the bad things that could happen. The pressure is getting to you!

I shook my head and we were given the first event of the festival. 

An obstacle course! 

Every participating student lined up at the course's start, and as soon as we were on the go, Todoroki froze the ground. Really, Todoroki?!

My mind went blank as to a plan of how to get out. It had slipped my thoughts that my explosions are hot, and I could just melt the ice. I got really lucky, because Katsuki used his to melt the ice beneath his and my feet and he pulled me along with him. 

"We didn't get here just to lose, brat!" He dragged me out of the stuck crowd of students and let me go when we made it through. 

I ran along the course when robots from the entrance exam appeared. Todoroki took one down with his ice, and Katsuki took one down with his explosions. There was a small opening beneath one of the robots that neither of them had noticed. I crawled through and picked up my pace to the next obstacle. I don't think anyone saw me get through...

"Where the fuck did she go?" Katsuki mumbled.

The next obstacle happened to be a bunch of ropes that need to be crossed to get to the other side. Each one connected to a different island-looking thing, and there was a very....very deep drop. If I slipped I'd be done for. 

An idea popped into my head. I could propel myself with my explosions! I propelled over to each little island, skipping over the ropes completely. Until I missed an island. I started falling, knowing Id miss the rocky edge. I extended my hand out frantically, eyes wide and panicked, and luckily I caught the rope before I fell. 

I hoisted myself over the edge and finished crossing. 

That was close. 

I made it to the next obstacle. A mine field? Dear gods.