SPECIAL┇VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

—(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

I walked into the classroom for homeroom. It was Valentine's Day and I'd rather be at home with my 2-D Anime Boyfriends instead of being at school. Anime is way better than going to school.

When I took a look over at my desk, I noticed there was a note on it. I glanced around and saw that nobody was nearby. Actually, nobody was in the classroom. I was the first to arrive. Which was awkward. I was never the first to arrive. Maybe everyone ditched because they're lonely- Like moi~

I opened the paper and read its contents. 

Dear (Y/n),

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You're such a cutie

Look up

I furrowed my eyebrows at the poem. I looked up.

Standing in front of me was the cheesiest, flirtiest, silliest guy alive: Denki Kaminari. 

How in the hell did he just-- appear?!

He smiled brightly and look your hands in his. "Happy Valentine's Day, (Y/n)!" 

"Kaminari.." I stifled a giggle. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too!" I thought for a second. Maybe I could do something funny for a note for him...

I quickly took out a piece of paper and a red pen and began writing. Kaminari tilted his head in confusion. I covered up my handwriting while I wrote and he tried to peek past it. When I finished, I folded it up and and stuck my hand out towards him, the note between my fingers. The note was messily folded like a heart, may I add.

He took the note from my hand without a smidge of hesitation. He unfolded it quickly and read my neat, red handwriting.

Dear Pikachu,

I choose you this Valentine's Day! 

Under the writing was a quick doodle of a pokeball and a heart. Kaminari swooned and looked like he would pass out. He had never received a true valentine before on Valentine's Day! In a swift motion he swept me off my feet and twirled me around in a big hug. 

"Oh! I almost forgot!" He turned around and grabbed something from next to his bag on the ground. 

He gave it to me.

A rose!

A single, beautiful rose.

"K-Kaminari! Thank you!" The rose smelled beautiful. I held it delicately in my hand and I gave Kaminari a big hug. I made sure not to crush the rose. We let go of each other's embrace and stared lovingly into each others eyes. I didn't realize how beautiful his topaz eyes are. We didn't notice that we had unconsciously stepped closer to each other...and our faces got nearer...

Angry stomping interrupted us. "GET A FUCKNG ROOM YO- OI!!!! HANDS OFF MY SISTER, WALMART PIKACHU!!!!" Kastuki came running towards me and Kaminari. I ducked and slid away right before my brother could destroy poor Kaminari for coming within a 10-foot radius of me. Heh...oops.

"I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO BE THAT CLOSE TO HER!!! NOW SCRAM BEFORE I FUCKIN' KILL YA!!!" It sure felt like Katsu was radiating fire. 

"O-Okay, okay! I'm sorry! I didn't mean any harm!" Kaminari stepped away slowly before dragging his bag to his desk. He backed away towards the door.

"Cya, Babe!" he called out to you before leaving and running so my st00pid brother wouldn't shove his ass into hell after that last remark. 

A big blush spread on my face.

What a chaotic start to my Valentine's Day...I guess I'm glad I didn't stay home to watch anime and fall hopelessly in love with fictional characters...!

━━⚡━━

━━⚡━━

;; I hope you had a nice valentine's day! I love ~myself~ so I bought myself some anime merch. oh yeah, I love all my lovely readers too, so I'm gifting you this update even though it is irrelevant to and set aside from the plot. be grateful. also, thank you for 3k+ reads! 

author, out! *peace sign*