THREE┇AWKWARD

—(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

Kaminari turned out to be a polite guy once I got past his flirtiness. It was nice to be making an actual friend. It's been awhile since I've had one. At first he didn't seem like the type who would be friends with me, since he was kind of intrusive, but after hanging out with him we connected.

I got his number and we texted all night. I found out a ton about him, like what his quirk is specifically and when his birthday is and that he likes hamburgers. Once I went to bed, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Something about him had me hooked. 

The next day we did Battle Trials with All Might! I was on a team with Sero and Kirishima. They were very nice. I was a little shy talking to them, but they were so kind and it made me feel better. I think the people in my class are really going to help me open up for once. 

Except Mineta.

I learned that Mineta is a grape bitch.

I will never talk to him.

Kirishima, Sero, and I were Villain Team J. We had a good plan and we kept the Heroes (Tokoyami and Tsu) off the weapon. We won! 

After the match, Tsu and I walked out together. I had talked to her a bit on the first day, so I already introduced myself. She was really nice and her quirk is the cutest thing! 

When we got back to the viewing room where the rest of the students were located, I met up with Kaminari. His team was up next. 

"Good luck Kaminari!" I said to him, giving him a thumbs up. 

"Thanks (Nickname)!" He winked and went off with Jiro to his battle center. 

~~~

The day was over. Kaminari wanted to walk me home, but he forgot about Bakugo being my brother. He was afraid that he would yell at him again. Instead, while Bakugo was getting his stuff from the classroom, Kaminari waled me to the school gate and waited with me.

"Man, your bro really hates Midoriya, doesn't he?" 

"Yeah. He's been like that towards him since childhood." My mind swirled at the memories of me running away whenever he bullied him. It was too much like what the students in my classes throughout elementary and middle school did to me. I hated seeing my brother treat Izuku like he does. It bothered me so much to the point where I would cry. It made me scared of Katsuki sometimes. 

Kaminari must've noticed the discomfort on my face from the memories that he accidentally uncovered. He gave me an awkward side-hug.

"HEY DUNCE FACE, GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!" 

Of course he had to come now. 

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from Kaminari. I mouthed a 'Sorry' to him. 

Katsuki growled. "Let's go." I sadly waved goodbye to Kaminari and trailed behind my brother out the gates of UA.

"Why do you keep yelling at him for being around me?" 

"Every time you've trusted someone, how did it end up? You got stabbed in the back. Every single time."