FIVE┇GONE WRONG

—(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

"Today we're doing rescue training," said Mr. Aizawa. "Whether you wear your hero costumes or not is up to you." 

I decided to wear my costume. It's a black fireproof romper-like bodysuit with a lightweight pink and orange plaid skirt. I wanted to match with Katsuki, so I have the same head pieces that he has. Except they are pink and black. I have a mask that looks kinda like a ski mask to protect my eyes when I fire off explosions. I also have black boots with orange soles. I have special gloves that take in my sweat to store. I can't store as much as Katsuki can with his gauntlets, but mine gives me at least a little boost.

Iida wanted everyone to board the bus in an orderly fashion, but unfortunately it wasn't the type of seating he was expecting. Rip.

I sat next to Kaminari on the bus. My classmates started commenting on Katsuki's behavior. "Katsuki is the best. Of course he'll become a hero." I muttered, barely audible enough for Kaminari to hear.  

You see, on the outside, Katsuki is...well...an interesting individual with a god-complex and big ego. But deep down, he has a big heart. I've seen it. Multiple times. He always wants to protect me and make me happy. He cares. He truly does. He just doesn't show that side of him to everybody. 

When we got to the our destination, the USJ, Pro Hero Thirteen was there. They told us that our quirks could be dangerous and possibly kill.

Suddenly, a purple swirling vortex opened up by the fountain. People came pouring out of it. 

"Stay back!" Mr. Aizawa yelled. "Thirteen, protect the students!" 

"Those are villains! Real villains!" I clung onto Kaminari next to me. 

"Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." 

"Yes, sir." He fiddled with his earpiece-signal-thingy. He couldn't get a signal.

The purple vortex thing spread out, and began speaking. He said something like "Isn't this a fitting place for All Might to take his last breath?" but I couldn't really hear over the fearful thoughts crowding my mind. 

Suddenly, Katsuki and Kirishima jumped in front of Thirteen. They were going at the villain!

"KATSU NO!!!" I nearly ran at them myself, but Kaminari pulled me back. Katsuki threw an explosion. Tears welled up in my eyes. 

He's fine, he's fine, he's fine. He's strong! He's a hero!

The vortex spread around the class. I couldn't breath. Next thing I knew,I was falling to the ground. I held out my palm and blasted a small explosion at the ground to stall my landing time and slow myself down. 

I hit the ground with a thud. I was in the Landslide Zone. Todoroki was near me, already facing the villains coming at us. I got up and scurried next to him. He held out his hand and froze the oncoming villains in one easy sweep.

Woah! That was so cool! 

Now's not the time to be idolizing! You have a fight to win!

I stood in a fighting stance next to Todoroki with my palms open, mini explosions crackling threateningly.  

"Aren't you embarrassed to lose to a child?" He said, taking a step forward. "For God's sake, you're adults. Put up a real fight already." 

Hey, that's CHILD-REN. I'm here too. >:(

"If you stay frozen, you'll eventually die of hypothermia. I'm a hero and I don't wanna deal with that cruelty, so tell us how you plan to kill All Might." 

"How are you so confident?" I whispered to myself. 

The villains told Todoroki and we began making our way to find our classmates. 

I hope Katsuki is okay...

~~~

Long story short, Mr. Aizawa got beat up pretty bad and All Might arrived to save us all.

Now All Might was up against this Nomu creature. 

None of his punches seemed to have any impact on it. The warp gate guy tried sucking him into a portal, but Todoroki froze the Nomu and prevented anything more to happen. More of my classmates dived in to fight, including Katsuki...

Katsuki, why?! You're gonna give me a heart attack if you keep doing this!

I went to go find safety. I couldn't watch anymore. 

I found Tsu and Mineta trying to carry Mr. Aizawa to the others. I helped them out. Injured Thirteen, Ochaco, Sato, Mina, Sero, and Shoji were near the exit. We brought Mr. Aizawa there.

The place ground rumbled, then the Nomu flew accross the sky and broke out the glass roof. All Might did it! He must've beat the Nomu!

"Did a villain just fly by?" Sero questioned. "Or am I going crazy?"

"It was that brain dude." commented Sato.

"S u c h   p o w e r." whispered Shoji.

"That's All Might for you! That's why he's the most amazing hero in the entire world!" Mineta teared up. 

Something else happened down there, but I couldn't tell from where I was. 

But then the other Pros arrived! Along with Iida! We were safe!

"Your class rep has returned! I have fulfilled my duty! I've brought reinforcements!"

The Pros took care of the villains. The crusty hand man escaped with the warp gate. 

━━⚡━━

━━⚡━━

;; that was a mess and probably poorly written. oh well. thank you for almost 500 reads!

author, out! *peace sign*