TWELVE┇UNSETTLING

—??? ρσν

"Tonight the operation will commence. If you don't follow your assignment, you're dead." Shigaraki threatened. I gulped.

"Yes sir." 

"Good. Now, does everyone know the plan?" 

~~~

—(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

"So, does six o'clock work, Bunny?" Kaminari asked me as we walked outside of school to the gate where we would art ways. 

"Yep! I'll be there!" I let go of his hand and pecked him on the cheek. "If you don't have (favorite movie) prepared, I cannot go. Sorry, I don't make the rules." I whispered to him playfully. He chuckled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Alright. I'll have it ready. Seeya at six, love." He went in the other direction towards his destination and waved to me before turning around. OGHOGHOHGHHGHOGHG STOP MAKING MY HEART SPARK WITH THE NICKNAMES, YOU ELECTRIC BEAN!!!

"Bye Kami! See you at six!" I had a little hop in my step and I walked to join a pissed off Katsuki.

"Got a date with you boyfriend?" He sneered.

"Can I just be in peace with my boyfriend for oneeee seconnnnnd?" I groaned. "Stop being angry over my relationship. Go date Kirishima if you're that mad that I got a boyfriend first." I smirked.

Katsuki blushed. 

"OH?! Did I say something wrong?" My smile became one of evil, knowing I struck a nerve somewhere. 

"S-Shut up!" He looked away from me and muttered. "Bitch..." 

"DO YOU LIKE KIRISHIMA?!" I basically jumped on him, beaming. 

"Leave me the fuck alone!" He pushed me away. 

OH MY GOSH HE LIKES KIRISHIMA I SHIP IT~ 

;; I COULDN'T HELP IT I HAD TO MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE DON'T HAVE SHIP WARS RESPECT OTHERS OPINIONS THANK YOU BYE🐊

I skipped down the sidewalk, my blushing brother trailing behind me embarrassed. "Stop walking so slow, I need to go get readyyyyy!" I dragged him down the street to our house, excitement flowing through my veins.

But deep down, I had a strange uneasy feeling that wouldn't settle.

~~~

I finished getting ready and I slung my bag with my school stuff for homework over my shoulder. Our plan for tonight is to have dinner, do our homework, then cuddle and watch movies! 

The walk to Kaminari's house was boring. I walked in the silence in the dimming sunlight. Dusk consumed the sky. I saw his house in the distance. Only one light was on. 

Suddenly, the strange uneasy feeling I had on my walk home with Katsu returned, but this time more prominent. It threw me off, but I dubbed it as me being afraid someone would come at me. It isn't light out anymore and any creep could be lurking in the shadows, ready to hurt me in some horrible way-

My freaked out thoughts were interrupted by me arriving at my destination. I brought my fist up to the door, ready to knock, but Kaminari opened the door before my knuckles even made contact. 

"Hey, Sugar." Kaminari greeted me. His voice wasn't as cheery as it usually was. I ignored it for now. Maybe something happened after school and he was just bothered. 

"Hi Kami!" I tried to lighten his seemingly-nervous mood. 

"W-Would you like to come in?" He stuttered. I didn't think he was usually a stutterer--has he never had a girl over his house before or something?

"Well, that's what I came here to do right? I'm starving and I can't wait to watch (favorite movie) with you-" I was stopped by Kaminari's hand on my shoulder. 

"(Y/n), I..." He trailed off. He didn't use a nickname. He paused and brought me into a tight embrace. His heartbeat was irregularly erratic. Something's up.

"Kami are you okay?" I pulled away from the hug to try and cup his cheek out of concern but he grabbed my wrist. 

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry." 

"W-Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything...?" My heartbeat quickened along with my breaths. Maybe the strange feeling I had earlier wasn't what I thought it was after all...

In a flash, Kaminari had an arm locked around my neck and around my waist to keep me restrained. He activated his quirk, giving me a slight shock. "H-Hey, Kami, what the hell is going on?! Let me go!" I tried to squirm against his grip, but my efforts were futile. 

"Get her." 

Those words made me skin crawl. The low growl of them from Kaminari wasn't right--what the fuck was happening? Why was he holding me like this? Who else was there?

From the bushes emerged two villains. One with blonde hair in buns and the other with patchwork skin. I didn't have time to gather memories of their appearances, because the blonde one jabbed a needle in my neck that sent me right to sleep. 

The last thing I felt was the lingering, electric touch of Kaminari before I was transferred to someone else's arms as I drifted off into darkness. 

~~~

—кαмιиαяι'ѕ ρσν

I'm so sorry (Y/n)...

I was internally sobbing. I just let my girlfriend go like that? I couldn't believe myself. Not only did I betray her, but I betrayed her trust and our relationship. I didn't use her--no, not at all. I did this against my will. If I hadn't fallen for her maybe this would've gone differently...

My heart hurt and I tore my gaze from her unconscious body and shifted it to the ground. I stepped through Kurogiri's portal with regret filling my entire body.

I'm so, so fucking sorry...but I did this to protect your life and mine. 

━━⚡━━

━━⚡━━

;; oops, my finger slipped.

author, out! *peace sign*