TEN┇GORGEOUS

—тнιя∂-ρєяѕσи ρσν

Friday night came soon enough, and Kaminari was pacing back and forth in his room. He had all the things he needed for the starlit picnic placed in front of him, all ready to go. He even got a pretty bouquet of (favorite flowers) for (Y/n).

Kaminari sighed and looked in the mirror. His outfit consisted of black jeans and a white t-shirt with a light blue sweatshirt tied around his waist (just in case it might be needed). He ran a comb through his hair and tried his best to make himself look perfect for his date. 

He was over the moon to go out with (Y/n). He smiled dreamily and his heart fluttered when he thought about her. Time was ticking down until he'd have to leave to pick her up. He took one final look in the mirror and gathered the picnic materials. 

His parents questioned him about where he was going, and he explained briskly before running out the door and down the street, leaving no time to listen to their response. 

As he approached the Bakugo Household, his heart sped up and he was slowly starting to think of every possible thing that could go wrong on this date. 

When he got to the door, he froze with his fist at the door, ready to knock. He was over-the-top nervous. "Just breathe...you're gonna be fine...it's j-just a date...yeah, just a date." He tried to convince himself to not be nervous by whispering to himself that he'd be fine, but his muttering session was interrupted by the door opening roughly. 

An annoyed Katsuki Bakugo stood in the doorway with a seething scowl on his face, and it just made the yellow-haired boy's nervousness stronger. 

"Why the hell are you here?" He growled. 

Kaminari's eyes widened and his face burned bright red. "W-Well, you see I have a d-date with your sister--" 

Bakugo stifled the explosions crackling in his palms and he closed his eyes and turned around, trying his best not to have an outburst for the sake of his sister and her happiness. "Hey idiot, your dumb date is here." 

The sound of pattering footsteps could be heard from the hallway. (Y/n)'s face peeked out from around the corner. Her eyes seemed to brighten up and glitter when she set her gaze upon Kaminari. His eyes did the same.

The two lovestruck teens just gawked at each other's beauty as the angry, oversized Pomeranian grew a little more pissed with every passing second he stood between them in the doorway. 

Once (Y/n) fully revealed herself and moved from the cover of the hallway wall, Kaminari's cheeks blossomed with pink again and he smiled. Her outfit consisted of a simple pink skirt and a white sweater. A few golden accessories adorned her body, like a bracelet and a thin gold chain. She made sure not to forget the bunny charm bracelet Kaminari had given her. She wore nothing too fancy, nothing too underdressed. She was perfect. 

"Okay lovebirds, time to go." Bakugo pushed his sister out the door and shut it. He didn't even bother saying goodbye to (Y/n). He knew she'd probably not even be able to form words because of how much she's infatuated with the electric boy. 

"H-Hey." She said, trying her best not to stutter but her nerves got the best of her. 

"Hey." Kaminari said as he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding for so long. "You look...gorgeous." He didn't bother using one of his signature pickup lines, like he would usually use on any other girl. This time, it wasn't needed. His usual all-confident-and-flirty persona had dropped since he started to really like (Y/n). No longer was he crazy for any other girl he sees. He had his eyes on her and her only. And she felt the same way in return. So was there really a need for him to use his cheesy pickup lines to try and win her over?

"Thanks...you look gorgeous as well." She grinned sheepishly and her cheeks glowed rosy. Goregous was the only word she could use to altogether describe Kaminari's stunning yellow locks, adorable outfit, beautiful eyes...all around he was definitely a gorgeous boy. 

"Shall we...?" Kaminari grasped her hand in his. She nodded and off they went to their picnic under the stars.

Kaminari still hand't revealed to her what the date he had planned was. (Y/n) didn't even pester him asking about to tell her. She was excited for the surprise. She trusted that it would be great. 

After walking for a decent amount of time, the two finally arrived at their destination. 

He led her to the serene area in the empty field. In the center was a big, comfy, navy blue blanket with stripy designs on it. On top was a picnic basket and a lone candle. 

(Kaminari had Mina set up the items for the picnic while he was picking up (Y/n)

"And here we are." Kaminari said as he brought (Y/n) over to the blanket. "A picnic under the stars!" 

(Y/n)'s face was lit up with joy. 

They sat down on the blanket and Kaminari took out the food. He had prepared sandwiches and other traditional picnic food. Chips and desserts, too. 

Kaminari placed his hand on top of (Y'n)'s, both their faces brushed with pink. Small smiles crept on both of their faces. 

After sharing a meal under the sunset-painted sky, Kaminari and (Y/n) talked for a while. No specific subject to their conversation, just random things about each other that they would never forget. They laid down on the blanket under the now-star-filled sky. 

In the peaceful moment, Kaminari's eyes were locked on (Y/n)'s beautiful features that he couldn't get enough of.  Under the moonlight, she looked so beautiful. The stars reflected in her eyes.

(Y/n) turned her attention from the stars to Kaminari, locking eyes with him. They stared at each other, a cascade of different feelings washing over them. Kaminari placed a hand on (Y/n)'s cheek. 

After what felt like an eternity of gazing into her eyes, Kaminari suddenly asked, "Can I kiss you?"

(Y/n) was shocked to hear him ask this. Not the bad kind of shock, but a good kind. Her stomach fluttered and her face turned pink. 'We only just started dating...' She thought. 'Should we kiss already?' Panicked thoughts ran through her head. 

"Uh...I...uh.." She tripped up her words from nervousness. It was expected. Her first real kiss. It made sense to be nervous. 

She pushed away the nervous thoughts and calmed herself. 

"Yes." 

She was expecting his lips to be on hers immediately, but no. Kaminari said something before their lips connected. 

"Promise not to run away this time?" He chuckled. 

'AW FUCK, C'MON. YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN THE MOMENT BY BRINGING UP THAT AWKWARD MESS??!' (Y/N) yelled internally. Only Kaminari would say something like that the moment before their kiss. As much as it slightly annoyed her, (Y/n) couldn't help but giggle. 

"I promise." She said quietly and smiled. Kaminari closed the gap between them, locking their lips. The kiss was gentle but passionate. 

'I can't help but feel like something is off...'

━━⚡━━

━━⚡━━

;; thank you for 6.5k!

author, out! *peace sign*