Fairy Tale Cana x Shy male reader

Cana's POV

     I was in the guild hall drinking a barrel of booze until I saw (Y/N) walk up to me. He was 14 years old with (H/L), (H/C), and (E/C), not to mention that he was very shy. "H-here. This is f-for you." He handed me a love letter, so I read it and it was so cute! "This is very cute (Y/N), but I'm gonna have to decline." "Why?" He started to cry and my heart couldn't take it, "Because your too young." I explained, "Tell ya what. If you get older, taller, and have no girlfriend, in four years, give me this again," I gave him back the letter, "I'll go out with you then." His little eyes lit up, "Promise?" He asked holding out his hand. "I promise." I shook his hand making him happy.

    He then ran off with a smile on his face. Lucy walked up to me afterwards, "You ready to go become an S-class wizard?" "Yep, let's go." It was time to go to the island for the trials to become an S-class wizard.

7 years later
3rd person POV

    It's been seven years since the best members of fairy tail went missing. Fairy tail is now the weakest guild and only has one S-class wizard, his name is (F/N), (L/N), he uses a deck of cards as a weapon. He can use them as traps, weapons, or healing objects; anything he can come up with his cards can do it. His strongest move is called "An ace up the sleeve". He uses his enemy's strength against them, by taking their magic attacks and swinging it back at them two times stronger. He was currently having a drink at the guild. Some of the members of fairy tail went looking for the ones who went missing again. (Y/N) gave up searching after 4 years.
    "When will they ever learn that they're gone?" (Y/N) grunted. "Some people just can't let go (Y/N)." Kinana said wiping down the counter. Just then the members started pouring into the guild, including the ones who disappeared. (Y/N) and Kinana were just stunned.
    Cana sat by (Y/N) and looked at Kinana, "Give me some booze please." She then looked at (Y/N) "Hey, who's the new guy!" (Y/N) just looked at her in shock and then walked out of the guild saying nothing. Kinana looked sympathetic towards him when he walked out.
    "What's wrong with him and who is he?" Makarov asked Kinana. Everyone who was missing before then looked at her. "That was (Y/N)." Everyone just stared at her in shock. "That hottie was the cute little (Y/N) seven years ago!" Cana asked. Kinana nodded. Cana seemed a little offended, "Well then why wasnt he happy to see us!" Kinana just sighed, "At the beginning when you guys disappeared, he couldn't accept it. He started hallucinating that you guys were here. He started seeing help and got better. When he saw all of you at once he probably thought it was all in his head again."
    Makarov looked at Cana. "I know master. I'll go talk to him." Cana walked out of the guild and she went to a famous bridge in Magnolia. Whenever (Y/N) got upset or sad, he would always go there. As always he was there, so she walked up to him, "Hey bud, how you doing." "Go away." (Y/N) grunted. "Now is that anyway to greet an old friend." "Your not real, your just in my head. The real Cana is probably dead somewhere." He then started getting frustrated , "I even got rid of everything that reminded me of everyone to make sure this never happened again." "But I'm real. I promise." "If your real, then why haven't you aged at all." "That's hard to explain, but I can prove that i'm real."
    Cana gave (Y/N) a big bear hug. "Your hugging me. Wait; your actually hugging me!" (Y/N) looked down at Cana, "Cana!" "Its about time you believed me!" (Y/N) returned the hug, "I can't believe your here. Where were you? What happened?" "I'll explain back at the guild. Now come on, I need a drink. "
    They got back to the guild and Natsu came up to (Y/N), "Hey! I heard your an S-class wizard now. So I wanna fight you!" "Your going down Natsu." Natsu shot a fireball at (Y/N). "I'll end this quickly." (Y/N) pulled out an Ace card making the fireball disappear. Making Natsu tilt his head in confusion, "What just happened?!" (Y/N) then threw the card at Natsu. It became a fireball two times bigger than the one Natsu threw making Natsu panic "What the-" Natsu couldn't finish his sentence because the fireball hit him knocking him out. Lucy came and dragged Natsu off, "Why do you always have pick a fight?" "Maybe you'll beat  me next time Natsu!" (Y/N) yelled while Natsu was dragged off.
    (Y/N) and Cana sat down at the bar, "Give me a barrel of beer." Cana ordered. Mirajane gave her a barrel, "Umm, do you want anything (Y/N)?" Mirajane asked. "No thanks. I don't drink." "Come on (Y/N), drink with me." Cana pleaded. "Last time I drank, I ended up in an alleyway in a different town." "Come on. I'll make sure something like that doesn't happen." (Y/N) thought about it, "Alright, give me one."