Ais Wallenstein x Male Reader (Lemon)

FYI: I have never watched this anime

No One's POV

In the city of Orario there was a beautiful long golden hair woman, with golden eyes, about 5,4 tall, and quiet a busty figure that would make any man die happy. She was in her usual attire as she walked through the streets passing by people. She was currently on her way to get Bell as Loki told her that he was at a local blacksmith. She found the building to walk in seeing Bell holding a sword in a stone stove as the metal of the sword was being shaped. Next to him was man that was 6,0 tall, had (H/C) (H/L) hair, (E/C) eyes, (S/C) skin, and wasn't bulky but still pretty fit. The man was bent a little as he had his hands up to his chest, "Alright now carefully pull it out and set it on the table." Bell did as instructed and set it on the table for the man to hand him a hammer, "Now hit any lumps in the sword until they're flattened." After that Bell did just that for the man grab the handle of the sword and stick the blade into a barrel of water creating a bunch of steam. Once the steam cleared the man took it out and handed the handle to Bell, "And that is how you make a sword." 

Bell took the sword as he examined it for Ais to cough in her hand, "Ahem. Bell what are you doing." "I'm learning how to blacksmith." "Why?" "Because it's fun. Also I repair my weapon if no blacksmith is nearby. My friend gave me some stones that heat up instantly so that I can get the metal hot." Bell then turned to the man, "So how much do I owe you (Y/N)?" (Y/N) simply waved it off, "It's on the house. Keep the sword as a souvenir." "Thanks (Y/N)." He then looked at Ais, "Ais, didn't you say that your sword needed to get fixed a little." Ais kept her normal neutral expression, "It has a few chips on the sides, but that's it." 

(Y/N) stuck his hand out, "May I have a look?" Ais handed over her sword for (Y/N) to examine it. He noticed the side of sword chipped a little in different places. He then swung it a a block of wood for it to get stuck halfway. He took it out, "Yeah, swords aren't suppose to get stuck like that. Give me a minute." He went to the table to get to work. A few minutes later as the other two watched (Y/N) put the hot blade into the barrel of water to create steam. He then walked over to a block of steel to cut right through it. He handed the sword back to Ais, "There ya go. Good as new." Ais waved it around a little as she did a few swings, "It's lighter." She then sheathed her weapon, "How much do I owe you?" "A friend of Bell's is a friend of mine. First repair is for free, especially for a pretty lady like yourself." Ais kept her neutral expression, "Thank you. Have a nice day." The two walked out for (Y/N) to wave, "Have a good one." Ais and Bell walked down the streets as they were returning to Hestia Familia. As they were walking Ais' cheeks began to get red.

A Few Months Later

Ais currently had her arms crossed on the table, with her heard in her arms as her eyes were the only thing that peered out. Whenever someone would walk up to her and talk to her they would get an aura that told them to leave. Loki was intently watching her to not see her eyes move once, until they moved to the left. She looked at what Ais was staring at to see (Y/N) and Bell walking together. Bell looked delighted, "I am so happy that you joined. What weapon do you have?" (Y/N) pulled of the thing on his back showing a giant hammer, "I have this." "Great, and what type of magic do you have?" "I can create lava." (Y/N) held out his hand to create a ball of lava, cool it, and turn it to obsidian, "That's how I repair weapons fast." 

Loki scratched her chin to sit next to Ais, "Hey Ais." She then wrapped her right hand around her to try and squeeze her right breast. Ais grabbed her hand to roughly squeeze it making Loki take her hand back, "So are you upset about something?" No response, "Does it have to do with Bell?" No response, "What about the new guy?" A little grunt came from Ais making Loki rest her arm on the table, "Please do tell what happened." Ais stayed quiet until she looked at her.