Tohru x Magatsushi Shouta (Lemon)

This was a request

No One's POV

Shouta was currently staying at Miss Kobayashi's place for the summer as Lucoa was visiting the other world and didn't want to leave Shouta alone when his parents weren't home. Little did she know was that she was leaving him with a lustful dragon that was also a maid. This morning Kobayashi was watching T.V. as Shouta was eating breakfast in the kitchen. Tohru put a table cover on the table earlier in the morning that touched the floor. Tohru was cleaning the kitchen until she reached the table, "If you don't mind Shouta, I am going to clean under the table." "O-oh. I don't mind." 

She went under the table and a few seconds later Shouta jumped as Kobayashi looked at him, "You ok Shouta?" "Y-yes. I am just a little cold." Kobayashi shrugged to continue watching T.V. as Shouta looked under him to see Tohru on her knees in front of him as she had his member in her hands as she spoke softly, "Your so big for your age Shouta." "Th-thank you T-Tohru." She then put a finger against her lips to then enter the tip into her mouth.

Shouta moaned a little to have Tohru suck his cock all the way to the base. Kobayashi stood up from the couch, "I'm gonna go get ready for work. I'll be in the bathroom if you need me." Shouta nodded as Kobayashi walked away. Hearing this Tohru started to bounce her head up and down, "Mmm, you precum tastes so good Shouta." Whenever she went bobbed her head down Shouta could feel the tip of his cock hit the back of Tohru's throat as she constantly kept producing saliva to keep his cock wet and feel like a pussy. 

Tohru took his cock out of her mouth to start sucking on his balls while jerking him off, "Your balls feel so full Shouta." She popped one of his balls to go back to sucking as she fondled his balls which made Shouta a moaning mess. Cum and drool formed on the side of Tohru's lips to fall off of her chin. Shouta put his hand on top of Tohru's head, "Tohru s-stop. S-something is coming." Tohru responded by hallowing out her cheeks more and sucked faster while squezzing his balls in her hand. Shouta let out a loud moan as he filled Tohru's mouth with cum as her cheeks puffed out a bit. Tohru cleaned his dick to undo her maid outfit a bit expose her large breasts. She stuffed the boy's cock in between her large mounds of flesh, "I hope that you can keep going Shouta." "I don't know if I ca-Ahhh!" Tohru interrupted him by starting to bounce her breasts up and down.

Kobayashi walked in to continue watching T.V. as she was finished getting ready. Tohru looked up at Tohru seductively, "Shh, just relax." Tohru used her hands to bring her boobs up and down as her saliva and Shouta's precum started to cover her breasts. This caused wet noises to be heard which made Kobayashi curious, "What's going on over there?" Tohru continued to give Shouta a boobjob, "I'm using a new cleaning product. This stain won't come out of the floor so I'm gonna keep rubbing it until it gets off!" "Hmmm, alright." Kobayashi turned up the volume so that she wouldn't be distracted by the noises.

Tohru put the tip of Shouta's cock into her her as she continued to rub Shouta off. Her chin constantly hit her boobs as she licked the tip in circles which made Shouta's dick twitch. Tohru looked up at Shouta with hearts in her eyes as she made her left boob go down and her right go up. She shifted her boobs back and fourth, "You can cum Shouta. Just let it all out."  Shouta didn't think twice as he held in his voice as he came while Tohru took her mouth off of his tip which sent his cum flying. It covered the top of the table, her face, and her large breasts. She took some off of her face with her finger to lick it off and let it sit in her mouth until she swallowed it, "Mmmm, delicious." Shouta had a large blush on his face as he finished his breakfast and Tohru cleaned up.

After a while Kobayashi was at the door as she put her shoes on, "I'll be home late so make Shouta some lunch and dinner without me." Tohru saluted, "Will do!" Kobayashi then opened the door, "Shouta behave and don't watch to much T.V." Tohru waved it off while giving Shouta a seductive wink, "Ohh don't worry. He won't be focusing on that today." "Okay? Well goodbye you two." The two waved goodbye, "Bye bye!"

When the door closed Tohru enveloped Shouta into a deep and sloppy kiss. This caused Shouta's member to stand up to which Tohru grabbed to walk him to her room. When they went in Tohru put Shouta on her bed to completely strip showing her large breasts, plump ass, and childbearing thighs. She then rips his cloths off to have Shouta cover his face in embarrassment, "I-I don't think th-that I am re-ready for this." Tohru straddled him to rub his cock on her wet pussy, "Just sit still and feel good. Can you feel how wet you've made?" "Y-yes." "Good."

Tohru raised herself up to where Shouta cock aligned with her dripping wet womanhood as she then slammed down. Shouta came inside of Tohru which made her cum as her womb was being filled with the boy's milk. Tohru looked down at Shouta lick her lips seductively to start bouncing on his cock. With Shouta's dick being sensitive it added to the pleasure with Tohru's walls being tight as she sucked him in whenever she slammed down onto his cock. Tohru had her tongue hanging out as her tits bounced up and down, "Can you hear it Shouta? The lewd noises that our privates are making?" "Y-yes!" Tohru then leaned down to bury Shouta's face in her boobs as she moved her hips forward and backward while still bouncing. Shouta's cock got a bit bigger as Tohru felt his dick twitch, "Cum inside me again Shouta! Fill my womb to the brim with your dick milk!" Shouta didn't refuse as he let out a load of his cum which made Tohru cum again.

Tohru got off of him to turn her back to him and bend down, move her tail, and spread her ass cheeks, "Come and fuck this hole. It's tighter and feels gooood." Shouta hesitated a bit until he couldn't refuse as he quickly shoved his large cock into her ass. Tohru let out a scream of pleasure as drool came out of her mouth, "Ohh yes!" Shouta continued to move his hips to slam his eat rod back into Tohru's tight hole constantly as he breathed heavily while the slap of his hips and her ass filled the room. Tohru started to move her hips against the boys thrust adding to the pleasure as Shouta let out many deep grunts as his small hands squeezed the dragon's ass. Tohru let out load lewd moans or screams as the bedsheets rubbed against her nipples making them erect, so whenever her boobs bounced back and fourth a bolt of electricity from both nipples and her pussy was sent to her brain. Shouta soon came without warning as Tohru sprayed the sheets with her cum.

When Shouta finished he pulled out to lay down as he saw his cum come out of Tohru's asshole and womanhood. The next thing he knew Tohru was on top of him as she quickly started to forcefully bounce on cock again, "We're nowhere near done. I'm going to milk you dry until Miss Kobayashi comes home." Shouta just responded with moans as he let pleasure take over him. For the rest of the day the fucked like animals and when Miss Kobayashi came home she saw Shouta dressed on the couch watching some T.V. She saw Tohru cooking as she greeted her, but under her maid outfit she had cum leaking out of her pussy and ass as her panties were soaked and the cum went down her legs staining her tights as it went into her shoes as cum was in between her boobs with some on her back.