Yuuri x Viktor

[requested]
- I Do -

Breath. All one has to do to stay calm is breath. Breath and don't cry while putting on a suite. Breath and stay calm while walking down an isle with your mother. Breath and don't faint when seeing your soon to be forever partner looking so stunning as always; wearing his own black suite that he looked absolutely amazing in, blue eyes sparkling and captivating as always, silver hair styled and perfect like the rest of him.

Now all Yuuri had to do was breath. He couldn't let himself cry in front of his family and ruin the hard work Minako put into making him 'perfect for his special day' as she worded it. It was hard though; not to cry tears of joy while Viktor spoke his lovely vows, with those blue eyes looking into his own with so much love and adoration. He questioned himself for the millionth time since he woke up that morning on how he was so lucky.

He's here with Viktor, holding his beloved's hands, listening to the silver headed male pour his heart out to him, as Axel, Lux, and Loop video taped their entire ceremony. It was all so... surreal. Like this was all just a wonderful dream, like this day was so perfect it could only be his imagination.

"Viktor, I love you more than words can say. You really are the one I believe I'm meant to be with, and spend every day by your side."

Yuuri couldn't say much, never really good with these kind of things. But the emotion in his voice and the amount of love sewn into every word was enough for Viktor. He knew that Yuuri meant what he said and so much more.

"Do you, Viktor Nikiforov, take Yuuri Katsuki as your husband, through sickness and health till death do you part?"

"I do."

Yuuri couldn't hold back the tears that built up in his glass like eyes anymore, one slipping down his cheek, only for Viktor to reach up one hand and wipe it away from his delicate cheek, fingers lovingly caressing over his soft skin.

"Do you, Yuuri Katsuki, take Viktor Nikiforov as your husband, through sickness and health till death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the Groom."

Nothing else needed to be said as Yuuri was pulled in for a sweet, loving, passionate kiss; sealing their bond forever. It was pure euphoria when his lips were connected to Viktor's, more tears slipping down his cheeks while smiling lightly into the kiss.

It was all so amazing to finally be here. To finally be called Yuuri Nikiforov.

Hello there! Sorry this took so long to complete VeryHappyFish. My sincere apologies my dear💜

~K~