Kanna x Child Male Reader x Riko

No One's POV

    Kanna and Riko were currently at school playing on the playground during recess. The two were playing catch with a big red ball. Riko threw the ball a little to high up making Kanna miss it and fly over her head. The two went to grab it, but Kanna noticed a boy sitting by himself, "Who is that?" "Oh that's the new kid. I wouldn't go near him though, I heard that he bullies other kids." "How do you know that?" "I heard someone talking about it, and plus he looks so intimidating that it must be true."
    The two found their ball, but it was up in a tree some how, so Kanna got on Riko's shoulders to reach it but it wasn't enough. The new kid then appeared behind them startling Riko causing Kanna and her to fall. The boy looked down at the two as Riko put her hands in front of her, "Please don't bully us!"
    The boy walked away and came back with a large block of wood setting it down in front of the tree, "We could create a staircase using these blocks of wood." He explained. The three then created somewhat of a staircase using the wooden blocks. They managed to grab the ball and the two girls went to play catch again.
    Before they walked away Kanna walked over and handed the ball to the boy, "What's your name?" "My name is (Y/N)." "I'm Kanna and that's Riko. Want to play with us?" "Sure." Riko pulled Kanna away, "What are you doing? He's a bully, and his face is scary." "He helped us Riko, and he seems nice." Riko crossed her arms in a huff, "Fine."
    The two invited him over to their spot and played catch together. Later that day everyone was painting and Riko was trying to paint somewhat of a sunset. She needed some purple, but she was out. (Y/N) then walked over to her, "I have some purple if you need it." Riko took it and looked away from him, "Thanks I guess." She continued painting so (Y/N) just walked away leaving her alone.
    School was now over so Kanna and Riko were walking their usual path home. But (Y/N) wasn't to close behind making Riko keep looking behind them constantly until she turned around to face him, "What do you want?!" (Y/N) stopped, "I'm walking home." "Oh, well why have you been nice to Kanna and I. Are you trying to make us like you so can bully us later on?!"
    "You've heard the rumors about me, didn't you. At my old school everybody was afraid of me so no one wanted to be my friend." He then started to tear up a bit, "I know I look scary, but all I want is a friend." Kanna walked up to Riko, "You made him cry." Riko started waving her hands in front of her while walking towards (Y/N), "I'm sorry, i'm sorry! Please stop crying! We could be your friends, in fact we would love to be your friends. I'm sorry for making you cry."
    (Y/N) wiped away his tears, "Really?" Kanna patted his shoulder, "I would like to. Now let's go home." The three walked together and separated when they made it to their homes. When (Y/N) made it home he walked in and headed towards the kitchen as his mom was washing dishes, "So how was your new school sweety?" "It was fun. I made two new friends today."
    "Well that's great sweety-" She then stopped mid sentence as she looked at her son, "You made friends!" She then hugged him, "Who are they? What are their names? Are they nice?" "Their names are Kanna and Riko. They're very nice." "Oh I need to set you three up on a playdate, I really want to meet them."

One Week Later

    Today Riko and (Y/N) were going to visit Kanna's place. Kanna and her older sister arrived first, so Tohru started dinner as Kobayashi talked to Riko's older sister and the two girls played video games. There was a knock on the door so Tohru answered the door showing (Y/N) and his mom, "Good evening. Come in, dinner will be ready soon."
    The two walked in as (Y/N)'s mom sat down with Kobayashi and Riko's older sister. (Y/N) sat down next to Riko, and Kanna got up and sat in (Y/N)'s lap, "This is comfy." Riko looked upset and jealous, "She always sits in my lap." She whispered. (Y/N) grabbed her arm and guided her behind him as she laid on his back and laid her head on his shoulder. "Are you comfortable?"
    Riko stayed silent as she took a sniff of the air, 'He smells surprisingly good. I can also smell Kanna's scent. This position is amazing!' "Yeah this is comfortable." "Alright then."
    With Kobayashi, Georgie (Riko's older sister), and Sukie ((Y/N)'s mom) were talking to each other, "It seems that those three get along pretty well." Kobayashi said. Georgie took a sip of her tea, "Yes, it seems Riko enjoys their company." Sukie nodded her head, "I'm so glad that my little (Y/N) could find some friends. He has had troubles to find friends because of his appearance."
    Kobayashi looked at (Y/N), "Yeah he does look kind of scary for a kid his age." "Yeah, he gets it from his father." "Where is his dad anyways?" "I'm sad to say that he is no longer with us." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." "Its fine, he is in a better place now anyways." Tohru then yelled, "Dinner is ready!"
    Everyone sat around the living room as they all ate dinner and talked. After dinner Sukie and Georgie told Riko and (Y/N) that they would be spending the night. The two children cheered in joy as their guardians handed them their bags they secretly packed.
    As Tohru and Kobayashi watched T.V. the children went into Kanna's room as they put on their pajamas. They played board games and also played tag in the room, which almost led to them breaking a lamp. They all sat down and Riko stretched as she yawned, "I'm getting sleepy, I think we should go to bed." The two agreed as Kanna and Riko laid down in Kanna's bed. (Y/N) started to lay down on the floor until Kanna stopped him, "Why aren't you sleeping on the bed?" He just shrugged so she pulled him onto the bed.
    Riko got in between the two, 'There, now I can sleep next to both of them.' The three then fell asleep letting sleep wash over them.
    The three stayed friends throughout the entirty of elementary and sixth grade. But at the beginning of the seventh grade (Y/N) and his mom had to move so the three said goodbye and the two girls never saw (Y/N) again.

4 Years Later

    It has been four years and both Kanna and Riko have grown up, mentally and physically. (Y/N) grew up and has gotten stronger and about six feet tall. It was the middle of tenth grade and Kanna and Riko have become a couple. They both entered the school and walked into their classroom. They sat down next to each other as Riko got her stuff ready, "So what do you wanna do after school today?" "I don't know." The teacher then walked to the front of the class, "Students we have a new student today, come introduce yourself."
    A boy then walked to the front of the class. He had (H/C), (E/C), (S/C), and a very scary look. Whispers filled the room, "He looks so intimidating." "Why is he joining school in the middle of the year." "He could at least try to look happy." The boy cleared his throat, "Hello everyone, my name is (Y/N), (L/N). Nice to meet you all."
    Kanna and Riko looked at him up and down in disbelief, "That can't be him, could it?" "You can sit behind Riko if you like." The teacher said pointing at Riko. (Y/N) took the seat behind her and the teacher told them that they have five more minutes before class would start.
    As (Y/N) sat down Riko and Kanna stared at him. He just stared back until, "Hey Kanna, hey Riko." "Oh my god it really is you (Y/N)." Kanna said. "Yep, are you glad to see me?" Riko went and touched his muscles, "We are, it's just you don't look like you did 4 years ago. I mean you have muscles now." "Yep, what's new with you two." "Oh, Riko and I are dating." (Y/N) seemed to gain a sad look, but it quickly faded away, "That's great to hear." The three talked and caught up with each other until the teacher clapped her hands, "Alright, time to start class!"
    It's now been three months since (Y/N) came back and the three friends tried to hang out like old times, but it wasn't so easy. Whenever Kanna and Riko saw (Y/N) there mind would go fuzzy like when they saw each other. And when he hugged them they would feel warm and safe.
    It was the weekend and Kanna asked (Y/N) to meet her and Riko at the park. He was now waiting at the center of the park, but he didn't see either of them. After a while he saw Riko, "Hey Riko, where is Kanna?" "She's waiting for us at our actual meeting place." (Y/N) tilted his head in confusion as Riko brought him to her car.
    They drove for a while until Riko told him to close his eyes. He did as told and they seemed to drive a little longer. They came to a stop and Riko guided (Y/N) as they walked until they once again stopped, "Now open your eyes."
    (Y/N) opened his eyes and what he saw made him rub his eyes and pinch himself. What was currently in front of him was a large white dragon, "Riko, what is that?" Riko then petted the dragon, "This is Kanna." (Y/N) then rubbed his temple, "Stop joking Riko, what did you use to make this dragon?"
    "This is me (Y/N)." a somewhat echo version of Kanna's voice said. (Y/N) then jumped up in surprise, "Holy shit!" Kanna then waited for him to freak out of run away. That was until he walked towards her and petted her head, "This is awesome!" Kanna widened her eyes, "Your not afraid?" "Why would I be afraid? My friend is literally a dragon."
    Riko petted Kanna, "I acted like this when I first saw you in this form. You know what that means." Kanna then went back into her human form, "There's a reason I wanted to show you that (Y/N)." He crossed his arms waiting for her to continue.
    "You already know that Riko and I are dating. But there has been something missing in our relationship." "Are you two breaking up?" (Y/N) asked worried. Riko shook her head, "Far from it. We actually want you to become our boyfriend." (Y/N) seemed to choke on air as he was not prepared for what he just heard, "E-excuse me? Why?" "When you moved Kanna and I missed you so much and when you came back the both of us felt something that we have only felt for each other."

    Kanna continued, "We tried to be friends again but we would always blush when we see you and when you hug us like you use to, we feel so safe and warm, like nothing bad will ever happen. Your also so kind and caring that it's kind of hard not to like you. You may not feel the same, but please be our boyfriend." The two waited for his answer until he started laughing.
    Riko got irritated, "What's so funny?!" (Y/N) stopped laughing, "So your saying that I can date a cute girl who can also turn into a dragon and a beautiful girl who is the coolest person I've ever met. Why the hell would I say no?" Riko gained a blush as Kanna stared at him blankly, "Was that a yes or a no?" "Its a yes." (Y/N) reassured.
    The two girls quickly hugged (Y/N) which hd gladly returned. Kanna hummed, "Mmmm, warm." Riko nodded in agreement, "Comfy too."

~Z~