Oka Ruto x Male Reader (Lemon)

No One's POV

    After Yan-chan helped (Y/N) have Oka fall in love with him he would help her with any non-murderous tasks. (Y/N) is in the cooking club and practices his fighting with Budo every now and then. Oka and (Y/N) have been together for a year with Oka being the shy and a quiet type, and (Y/N) being the outgoing and kind type.
    It was Valentine's day and (Y/N) was in the cooking club getting ready to bake some chocolate for Oka. He was missing and ingredient though making him look around nervously. Yah-chan then walked up to (Y/N), "Hey (Y/N), do you need something?" "Yeah actually. I don't have anything to mix my ingredients with. Can you find something for me?" "Sure thing. But can you head to the occult club, Musume said that she wanted to see you." "Ok."
    Musume and her bully friends talked yesterday about how it was unfair how someone unpopular as Oka had a boyfriend and not them. So they had a plan to break them up. Today Oka was walking towards the occult club before she headed towards the cooking club, 'I hope (Y/N) likes my cookies.' As she was walking she saw (Y/N) kissing Musume making her heart break.
    Yan-chan found a wooden mixing spoon and went to the cooking club to not see (Y/N). She then walked to the occult club where she told (Y/N) to go and when she made it to the first floor she saw Musume forcing herself onto (Y/N). She then saw Oka run away in tears before (Y/N) pushed Musume off of him, "Get off of me!" Musume fell to the ground and noticed a teacher so she started crying.
    (Y/N) was sent to the counseler's office as the bullies laughed. Yan-chan twitched her eye, 'This is such a pain.' It was lunch time after classes and Yan-chan gave (Y/N) the wooden spoon, "Thanks for this. But I don't think that it matters anymore." "Just make the chocolate and give them to Oka. I will fix everything." "I guess I could try."
    It was after school and Yan-chan left a note in Oka's locker telling her to go to the roof at 3:30 p.m. and told (Y/N) the same thing. As Oka was waiting she noticed (Y/N) walk up to her making her look away and begin to walk away. Before she left (Y/N) grabbed her arm, "L-let go o-of me (Y-(Y/N)." "Oka please let me explain." "I-I don't want to h-hear it." "Please Oka."
     They were interrupted by Yan-chan pushing Musume in front of the other two. Oka and (Y/N) seemed to gain an irritated expression as Musume looked back at Yan-chan who darkened her eyes a little making Musume shiver. She turned around with a fearful expression, "I'm sorry for trying to make you two break up. My friends and I were just a bit jealous of you Oka for having a boyfriend. I forced myself onto (Y/N) and he tried to push me away and didn't even kiss back."

  Yan-chan put her hand on Musume's shoulder, "You can go now." Musume quickly left as Yan-chan left as well waving goodbye at the couple. Silence filled the air until Oka shyly turned to (Y/N), "S-so you were s-set up." "Yeah." All the students started to leave as the teachers were telling them to go so that they could lock up the school. Before they left Oka told (Y/N) to come to her house tonight.

    Later that day (Y/N) walked over to Oka's house and knocked on her door. Oka soon answered as she smiled, "O-oh, you came." "Of course, you asked me to come here." Oka blushed a little as she let (Y/N) in who looked around a bit, "Where are your parents?" "T-they go on a date and d-don't come back until the next day e-every Valentine's Day." "So it's just the two of us?" "Y-yeah."
    The two blushed for a second until Oka offered (Y/N) up to her room which (Y/N) shyly accepted. When they made it to her room Oka sat on her bed and patted next to her letting (Y/N) sit down next to her. He sat down and was followed by uncomfortable silenced until (Y/N) broke the silence by pulling out a small bento, "I made you these because I know you like dark chocolate."
    He opened the bento to show the chocolate with little occult symbols. Oka took one and took a bite and as always it made her taste buds dance in delight. He always made her sweets that matched her interests. Like on her birthday he made a pentagon star shaped cake. He would give her gifts and help her with so many things that Oka felt bad for never really getting (Y/N) anything.
    That's why she made (Y/N) cookies today to try and make him something. Although when she tried one earlier it almost made her puke from how salty it was. She was broken from her thoughts by (Y/N) holding the bag of cookies she made from her dresser, "Did you make these?" Oka reached her hands towards him, but he already took a bite of one of the cookies.
    Oka waited for harsh criticism until she saw (Y/N) smile, "Y-you like t-them?" "Well yeah, you made them for me. So of course their good." Oka stared at him as her heart skipped a beat with a blush on her face. She leaned forward to have her lips meet (Y/N)'s with (Y/N) kissing back seconds later. The bag and Benton fell to the ground but all the sweets stayed safe.
    Oka wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s neck as his arms went around her waist. The two have kissed each other multiple times, but they've only ever kissed this passionately a few times. This time though Oka licked (Y/N)'s lips asking for entrance. (Y/N) let her in as their tongues danced together. They were soon battling for dominance with (Y/N) winning and Oka letting out a little moan in the kiss.
    Oka quickly sat in (Y/N)'s lap as she put her hands on his shoulders. They parted from the kiss with Oka putting her forehead against (Y/N)'s and staring into his eyes as her face was as red as a tomato, "(Y/N) I don't want you to only see me as your girlfriend anymore." She then guided (Y/N)'s hand to her chest, "I want you to see me as your woman." In response (Y/N) kissed Oka again as he stood up with her in her arms.
    She wrapped her legs around him as she was set on her dresser. (Y/N) unbuttoned Oka's uniform as she unbuckled his pants as she started rubbing (Y/N)'s manhood through his underwear. (Y/N) started fondling Oka's breasts making her jump a little. She took her skirt off as (Y/N) went down on his knees. He ripped a hole in Oka's leggings and moved her panties aside. She put her left hand in a fist as she used it to cover her mouth, "W-what are you- Ahh! D-don't lick there."
    (Y/N) was licking Oka's womanhood as he looked up at her to see her start to squirm a little. He then inserted his tongue making Oka wrap her legs around (Y/N)'s head, "I-its s-so warm." He then started licking her clit making a bolt of pleasure run through her mind. A second later (Y/N) stood back up confusing Oka until she felt three fingers start to pleasure her.
    (Y/N) started sucking on Oka's neck, "(Y/N), d-don't do th-that." "You say that but you seemed to of gotten tighter down here." "W-well that's because-" She then let out a moan as (Y/N) used his thumb to rub his girlfriend's clit as she tightened her grip on (Y/N)'s shirt. She then let out a long moan as (Y/N) pulled his fingers out, "Did you just cum?" "Y-yeah. Can y-you sit down o-on the bed?"
    (Y/N) did as he was asked to have Oka stand in front of him and take her bra off, "I h-hope you l-like them." She then got on her knees and put (Y/N)'s member inbetween her boobs. She started moving them up and down making (Y/N) groan a little, "They're so soft." As Oka was pleasuring her boyfriend she noticed that precum was coming from the tip. She put the tip in her mouth, 'It's a bit sticky, but it doesn't smell like I heard the girls from school say.'
    She started to take more into her mouth until she reached her breasts, 'My hands and jaw are getting tired, but if it's for him i'll bare it.' (Y/N) then put his hand on Oka's head as he rubbed her hair, "Oka, i'm about to cum." Oka kept up with her actions until she felt a sticky liquid in her mouth. She swallowed it all as she looked up at (Y/N) and showed him her now empty mouth.
    This threw (Y/N) over the edge as he picked Oka up and laid her on the bed. He took off his shirt as he started to line his member with her entrance until he realized something. He started looking around, 'Crap, I need a condom!' As he was looking around Oka made him look at her. She then pulled something out of one of her draws to show him a bottle of birth control pills, "I've been wanting to do this with you for a long time. I've just been really nervous."
    "Oh, well thank god. Uh before we start, are you comfortable?" Oka brought (Y/N) down where they were face to face with her arms around his neck, "Now i'm comfortable." (Y/N) inserted his member and started to push in having the both of them let a small moan out. He was then stopped by a barrier making Oka wince a bit making (Y/N) a bit worried, "Are you sure about this?"
    Oka then said something that she had never said as she would always be to shy of nervous to say, "I-i'm sure, because I-I love you (Y/N)." After hearing these words (Y/N) thrusted further in as he kissed his lover, "Oka." He stayed still as Oka let out a few tears as they kissed. Seconds later they parted from the kiss as Oka had a lustful smile, "Make me yours (Y/N)."
    With that (Y/N) kept going in and out of Oka starting with a quick pace. He started sucking on her left nipple as he tweaked the other one making Oka arc her back, "W-why are you s-sucking on my b-boobs? N-nothing is gonna c-come out of them." Oka's eyes then widened as (Y/N) hit a certain spot, "N-no! D-don't hit there." "Your saying that, but each time I hit here-" He then once again hit her g-spot, "You get tighter." Oka let out a loud moan as she tightened her grasp around (Y/N), "Oka, did you just cum?"
    Oka seemed a bit embarrassed, "M-maybe." She then gasped as (Y/N) picked her up to where she was now on top of (Y/N) as he laid on his back. He started thrusting upwards making Oka constantly let out lewd moans, "Wait a minute! I just came so i'm really sensitive there!" Oka started bouncing in rhythm with (Y/N)'s thrusts as her tongue stuck out with some drool on her chin, "M-my hips are moving on there own!"
    She then placed her hands on her boyfriend's chest to help her bounce up and down as (Y/N) grabbed her hips to thrust faster. Oka looked down at (Y/N), "I'm gonna cum again!" "I'm close to Oka!" "Inside! Put your babies inside me!" (Y/N) thrusted up once more as he came along with Oka who let out a loud and long moan. Oka collapsed on top of (Y/N) who wrapped his arms around her.
    She nuzzled into (Y/N)'s chest as (Y/N) put some blankets over them, "Goodnight Oka. I love you." "I love you too. Goodnight (Y/N)." The two then tell asleep as Yan-chan walked by the house while carrying a musical case, "I guess they made up. Good."

Two Weeks Later

   Oka and (Y/N)'s relationship had grown since they became connected. Oka was no longer to shy to kiss (Y/N) in the halls of school. She even gained the courage to ask (Y/N) if she could feed him and vice versa. They would also arrive to school together with Oka hugging (Y/N)'s arm. Oka has definitely become less shy and did more with (Y/N) publicly. This morning though her face was red making (Y/N) a little confused.

    He would figure it out after school though. All the occult members were heading home as Oka told them that they won't be doing an activity today so they could all go home. (Y/N) headed to the occult club room as Oka told him to go there during lunch. When he arrived he opened the door to see Oka reading from her book, "Hey Oka!" Oka jumped nearly dropping her book, "H-hey (Y/N)."
    He closed the door, "So why did you want me to come here?" "I n-need your h-help with summoning a d-demon." "How?" Oka gave (Y/N) the book, "Read this." (Y/N) read a bit until he raised an eyebrow, "Wait this says that-" He was interrupted by Oka handing him a small pink remote, "I-i've already m-made p-preparations." (Y/N) pressed the plus sign on the remote causing Oka to lean onto (Y/N) as her legs shaked.
    (Y/N) kept Oka up, "Are you ok?" "Y-yeah, it -just feels weird i-in my b-butt." (Y/N) increased the vibrator's speed once again making Oka start moaning. A smirk crept on the boy's face as he grabbed Oka's right butt cheek as he kissed her. Their tongues started to fight for dominance, but Oka was quickly defeated as she kept quietly moaning, and was constantly being touched.
    (Y/N) parted from the kiss to lay Oka on her stomach with her butt in the air and her skirt off, "Q-quit looking. I-it's embarrassing." "You say that, but your wearing a thong." "W-well that's because I th-thought you would l-like it." "Well you were right. It's sexy." Oka blushed even harder as she smiled a little.
    Oka gasped as she grabbed the somewhat rub on the floor, "D-don't put your f-fingers in t-there. It's dirty." (Y/N) leaned into Oka's ear, "Do you wish to continue?" Oka had her eyes half lidded as she nodded. (Y/N) backed away and aligned his member with Oka's other hole. He thrusted in as Oka moaned, 'Its a little tight.' Oka looked back at him, "That feels good. "
    (Y/N) gained a lewd smirk, "I'm not even halfway." "Wha- AAHHH!" She moaned loud as (Y/N) thrusted all the way in. He went in and out as her while her tongue was out and a few tears were in her eyes. (Y/N) leaned down as he started to nibble on Oka's neck and rub her womanhood. He then whispered into her ear, "Next time you make up a false summoning, don't use your own handwriting and journal.
    Oka turned her head left to face (Y/N), "I thought you wouldn't like me if I was so slutty." "I would love you no matter what Oka." (Y/N) stopped and took his member out making Oka whine, "Nooo, d-don't stop!" (Y/N) responded to this by putting the vibrator back in and set it to the max setting. He also turned her around while picking her and continued in Oka's pussy.
    Oka unbuttoned her uniform as (Y/N) thrusted quickly up into his girlfriend, "And no bra. You really were horny." "I've wanted to do it again since the day after Valentine's Day. I've been touching myself all week." (Y/N) sucked on Oka's right boob as he held his head close to her, "(Y/N), i'm gonna cum!" "I'm almost there too!" (Y/N) sped up his actions until he shot a big load into Oka's womb.
    Oka's eyes rolled back, "I'm cumming while being creampied." The two catched their breathe while smoking at each other until they kissed. They cleaned up and headed  home. As they were walking (Y/N) looked at Oka, "You know, if you ever feel horny you can just tell me." Oka smiled as she was beet red and looked up at (Y/N), "Can we keep going?" "My parents are gone for the weekend."
    Oka grabbed (Y/N)'s collar and brought him down for a kiss. When they parted Oka had a lewd smile, "Take me to your place-" She then gained a lewd smile, "-and ravage me." (Y/N) picked her up bridal style, "Of course. Anything for you." Oka giggled as she used her boyfriend's arm as a pillow as he carried her, "I love you." "I love you too."