Ruby Rose x Male Fanaus Reader (lemon)

A/N: In this one shot Ruby is 17, there is lemon at the end.
No One's POV

    Ruby Rose was a nice cheerful girl who attended Beacon Academy and was part of team RWBY. She has been asked out by multiple guys and she always turned them down because she wanted to confess to the one she actually liked. His name was (Y/N), (L/N) and she has had a crush on him for a long time. He was a fox fanaus with his weapons being two short swords, and a shotgun.
    His semblance was was icy flames. He could control blue flames that were cold as ice, but still burned nearly anything.
    There was just one tiny little problem. You would think that since Yang and (Y/N)'s semblances are similar they would get along; right? That would be a huge no. They've hated each other for years now and they don't even remember why. They would fight each other every chance they got always trying to make each other feel bad. Whenever Ruby gained the courage to tell (Y/N) how she felt, Yang and him would fight and she thought because she was Yang's sister (Y/N) would turn her down because of it.
    No one knew about Ruby's crush as she kept it secret. That was until Yang found her diary one day. She gained an evil look as Blake spotted her while reading, "What are you up to now Yang?" "I found Ruby's diary, and better yet I found the section of the boy she likes."
    Weiss then came out of the bathroom, "Who does it say she likes?" "I have no idea? All she does is describe what she does when she's around him." Just then Ruby walked into the room making Yang hide her diary as everyone acted innocent. "Your acting weird, why?" "Oh no reason." She walked to her dresser, "Ok, I'm just gonna grab my textbook and leave."
    Ruby then left making them exhale in relief. Yang walked towards the door, "Lets follow her to see who she likes." "I'm down." "Me too." The three walked out of their room as they read from the diary, "It says that she always tries to talk to him after lunch at the library." Luckily lunch just ended so they headed towards the library.
    When they arrived they saw Ruby walking towards a table with Ren, (Y/N), and Juane. Juane let out a sigh of boredom, "I'm so bored." "Well you asked us to help you study, so quit wining." (Y/N) said as he put a book in front of Juane. "Fine." Ruby walked up to the three, Juane waved, "Hello Ruby." Ren kept reading, "Hi Rubes." (Y/N) grabbed a different book, "Hey Rose."
    Ruby shyly waved to them, "Hi guys." There was then uncomfortable silence as Ruby turned around, "All right bye." She left leaving the three to just shrug and continue studying. Yang face palmed at how bad she was at talking to her crush.
    "Ok, it says that during her last class she sits behind him." "So now we have to wait until the end of the school day to find out who she likes." "Yep."
    It was near the end of the school day and the previous three had a free period, so they went to see who Ruby sat behind. They peered inside the class room and saw Ruby sitting behind Juane, who was sitting next to (Y/N). They left without realizing that Ruby seemed extremely annoyed.
    After a while Ruby's class was over so she went to her dorm room and when she entered she saw Yang holding her diary. She grabbed it our of her hands, "What are you doing with my diary?!" Yang just simply replied with, "I was curious to see what was in it. And what I found was pretty interesting." "What did you find out?" "Well I found out who you like." "Y-you did. Well what do you think?" "Well he's pretty nice, weak, but I think he would treat you right."
    Ruby gave her a confused look, "Really?" "Yeah, you should ask him out today." "Well he works at a bakery after school." "Then go ask him out already." "Ok, i'm gonna go do it. I'm going to ask him out right now." "That's the spirit." Ruby rushed out the room as Yang waited and started following her.
    She followed her all the way into Vale and towards a bakery known for their exotic desserts. Ruby loved coming here and getting Sundae cookies. They tasted like vanilla and chocolate ice cream, with chocolate syrup drizzled on top, with some cherry and banana sprinkles. What made them special was that they came out of the over ice cold which somehow added to the flavor, they're secret; (Y/N)'s semblance.
    She watched Ruby enter the building and saw Juane wiping down the counter. Ruby walked up to him and they exchanged a couple of words. Juane walked to the back and out came (Y/N). When he walked up to Ruby she seemed to gain a tint of red on her cheeks.     Yang entered the bakery so she could here what they were saying.
    She sat down in a booth that was close enough to hear. "Good evening (Y/N)." "Hello again Rose, you want the usual?" "Actually no, I came here for something else." "Alright what do ya need?" "I wanted to tell you how I feel, about you." She seemed nervous and started shuffling in place.
    "Do you want to tell me in more secluded place?" (Y/N) asked as he took off his employee apron. "I would like that." They walked out of the bakery into an alley way, "So what were you saying Ruby?" "I-I wanted to tell you that, I like you. I like you as in boyfriend and girlfriend."
    (Y/N) looked around until his eyes handed on Ruby again, "Is this a prank that Yang set up?" "No this isn't, I swear." Just then a trash can fell behind them revealing Yang from her hiding spot. (Y/N) sighed, "Not a prank huh. Yeah, i'm gonna get back to work then." (Y/N) walked back inside as Ruby looked at Yang with her eyes showing anger and irritation. Yang nervously rubbed the back of her neck, "Hehe, hey Ruby."
    Ruby turned around, "I don't want to hear it Yang." She started walking away as Yang followed, "Well i'm sorry. I was just surprised that you liked (Y/N)." "I thought you knew." "I thought you liked Juane." "Why would I like him?" "You sat behind him during your last class." "Because Nora took the seat behind (Y/N), so I sat at the second best seat. I always sit behind (Y/N)."
    Yang crossed her arms, "When did you even start to like (Y/N) anyways? You may just be having a small crush on him." Ruby turned around as she stomped the ground, "I have always liked him Yang! Even before you started a rivalry with him!" "What do you even see in him anyways?" "Well if you would give him a chance, you would see that he is one of the nicest people anyone has ever met! He always keeps his promises, hates to see people cry, does whatever he can to make someone happy, and- You know what forget it. He doesn't like me anyways."
   Ruby walked off again but when Yang tried to, "I don't want to be with you right now Yang." Yang watched as her sister stormed off, "Son of a bitch."