Ch 1 nightmares

Billie was in the room he shared with is friend in the nut House. He shared the room with his friend Emile.
(He called her Em for short)
Billie was your average 15 year old with black hair with one braid blue eyes and looked like a girl with his short frame.
Em was a 17 year old girl with long blonde hair with a braid similar to Billies they both made ecothers braid.

Em: And that's how the boy died!

Billie: Oh come on Em that's Coco he can't die if you don't tell me how Em!

Billie pouted cutely at her Wich earned a chuckle from Em

Em: okay what do you got lil bro?

Em has been calling him that ever since they made a sibling like bond.

Billie: Well Em here's one that will knock your socks of. Okay there's these monsters that kill like death in the night. Kill you your lucky. If they keep you alive they put a baby in you and it burst out of your chest.

Em: wow how many books have you read?

Billie: EM! I didn't read it I made it up!

Billie got on his tippy toes just to reach hear neck. Em suddenly stepped back holding her chest.

Em: Billie..I don't..feel.. so .. good.

Em backed away while the sound of bones breaking are heard.

Em: AAHH!

Suddenly an eel looking thing came from her chest.

Eel?: WRAAW

Billie: EM!!

Dream end

Em: Billie it's alright I'm here!

Billie opened his eyes and saw Em in his bed with nothing but a bra and panties on.

Billie:EM!!

Billie then nuzzled his head in her breasts. Em knew he had an innocent mind so she used it to her atventge
To get her pleasure.

Em: relax Billie it's just a dream.

Em told him while putting her hand on the back of his head.

Billie: NO!! It's all nightmares!

Em:well let's go to the doctor's in the morning.they are a couple rooms down so first thing in the morning.
But for now...

Em then put Billie on top of her with a grin and a light blush while putting the back of Billies head on her breasts.

While Billie sleeped that night he heard a voice.

??: Come to me.