Ch 3 Bath

"so how did the doctor do?"
Em asked has she and Billie were eating at a table, they were eating some pancakes they got.
"It went well. Miss Val said she would give me some medicine for the dream's."
However Em did not take it well she stood up while slamming her hands on the table with fury in her eyes.
"Don't you get it?!  They always give you medicine and it doesn't work! They're drugging you Billie!"
Em had her hands around the neck of his shirt lifting him of his feet.
"Em your scaring me." Billie said while his tears rolled down his face.
Em realized this.
"B-billie I'm sorry I didn't mean too!" She said shock she nearly killed her best and only friend. The only male who cared about her being her not her body. She could feel tears on her chest. She was drenched.
"I-its okay E-Em." He said while backing up a little bit. Em was still sad though.
(Time Skip)
The dou went to a room. It was a room with little plants and a little water fall.

It was recommended by Val.
She said meditation was a way to relax. They got in their spots while music started playing. When Billie closed his eyes everything changed.

Billie was in a weird place.
It was a dark hallway with skeletons that had they're chest busted out. Billie then heard a sound like metal clanking. He followed the sound till he reached a scary place.
It had black stuff on the wall and corpse's on it.
But what he noticed was the creature from his dream.
He couldn't move at all.
He felt houl again.
It got to him.
It took it's hands to his head.
Tilted his head back.
Billies mouth was agape.
It opened it's mouth and came another mouth.

"Hey wake up!"
Billie opened his eyes and saw Em in front of him.
"Finally you were in deep thought." Em said.
"Yeah I was...." Billie didn't know how to tell her.
"Well it's bath time now."

(Time Skip)

The dou got back to their room for bath. They got undress but while doing so Em would take a peek.

They got in to the huge bathroom for bath. The tube was filled with hot water. Em got in she put her arms on the rim of the tube while having her legs spread out.
"Um Em theirs no room for me"
"Well of course there is just sit between my legs." Em said casual.
"O-okay" Billie said as he sat between her legs. His head was at her chest since he was so short.
As he got in he felt Em's legs wrap around his stomach.
"Um Em?"
"Remember the favor you owe me?"
"Y-yeah." On noticed she grinned at this.
"Well you see you touched me in a no no spot so I get to feel a part of your body and thats-" Em didn't finish when Billie jumped a little with a blush on his face.
"E-Em that's a no no spot don't touch their!"
"Okay~"
They then got out Billie wore grey PJs while Em wore her bra and pants and got in bed with Billie.