ch 2 creature

As Billie woke up he felt wearid he was in his room yes but he saw a dark creature in the room it looked female dou to it's chest. It had a smooth oval like head it's chest had a second pair of arms. Billie could not tell we're it was looking at but its head pointed to him gave him a good guess it was looking at him.

'what how? It couldn't get in here with out getting past the doctor's and gaureds? EM! I got to wake her up!'

"Em wake up! Please.'
Billie wishpered but when he turned over Em wasn't their or anywhere.

"HISSSS!"
The creature hissed at him to be still

He was scared that he froze attached to the bed. The creature crawled up on the bed and yanked of the blanket.
It made it's way on top of him will he was stiff.
It was on him. It's legs were on top of his legs. It's two regular arms pining his arms. It was taller witch resulted in it breast near his face. It bent down it's head near his head. It made it's two small hands try to take off his white shirt.

"H-hey st-stop!"

"HISSSS"

The creature brought it's teeth closer to his face. He was then scared again that he froze again. It then started to rip his shirt into Peace's. It then looked straight at him. Billie then felt the one thing he thought was just a myth in the nut House. Peace. Billie felt like he found the other part of himself. It felt as if the creature was the being of peace.
It then proceeded to bring it's small arms to his pants. He couldn't stop it he was distracted by the peace he frogot a creature that can murder him easily was doing.
Billie then felt it was hard to breathe.

(Dream end)

"Agh"

Billie opened his eyes and saw Em peacefully sleeping will holding his head in her breasts. He tried to wake her but it did not end the way he wanted it to.

"Aww bad boy for licking them~"

Em saw Billie with a huge blush on his face. She let him go he then took a deep breath.

"So how did you sleep was it 'Good' ?"
Em didn't expect the answer he said but knew he had a innocent mind and would answer 99% yeah it was great.

"Yeah it was great!"
Billie said while jumping up and down in chibi form.
(Chibi form is not breaking laws of reality she sees him normal you see him chibi.)

' called it '

Em then proceeded to get Billie to do something naughty and dirty to his mind
(Guys their in a nut House if this got you off gaurd I expected more from you)

"Hey Billie can you help me with my bra?~"

Em said while faking to fail at getting her bra strap.

"Sure."

He said while walking to her.  He had to tilt his head up a little and lift his hands to the straps. He on buckled the bra then turned around.

"Billie it's stuck."

She said true be told it was stuck but she knew but used it to her advantage.

"Okay"

He then went over but became startled.

"Um Em I don't want to touch." He said while having a little blush.

"Oh come on it's alright we knew each other  for 10 years I don't care if you touch me at all heck if it makes you feel any better I will touch you some were it's completely fair and you know what I won't get angry~"

Billie then felt better he didn't want to get her angry unless she said it was alright and he coul pay her back.

"O-okay"
He said while he went to help to get it off with a blush on his face.

Took a while but he got it off he put it on her bed it was never used since she started getting in bed with him.
She got dressed and ready. Then they proceeded to the doctor's office.

"So what your saying is your having nightmares all the time?"
A doctor said while having her hand put a temperature in his mouth.

The doctor had pink hair in a braid had glasses and tan skin. This was Doctor Valentine she was the only nice doctor they had she was 20 years old.

" Yeah miss Val I had them for a long time and I get scared."

Billie had named the doctor Val since she was nice. Some times she would put a bandage on him and kiss it to make it better.

(The MC is innocent for the last frekin time!)

"Alright well I will give you medicine later today when you have to go to your room"

"Okay bye miss Val."

Billie was patted on the head bye Val before he left.

Hey guys
Now this might be the longest chapter I have written.
This is going to be my most focused project
Till some people vote on
My rwby stories their not getting updated.

Now I have a friend named
izukuMidori 26
Check her out.
But here is the bio
To Em

Name Em

Backstory
Was goin to get raped by her father but she pushed him in acid that nearly killed him she was the put in the nut house were she met Billie. She grew up with Billie and likes it when she can get pleasure (not sex he's innocent or so help me!) From him. He's the only one she cares for.

Now everyone at the nut house wears this

White shirt
White pants.