The Soilder.

Kess POV

' at last were safe!' I thought.
Me and the boy lived. I was able to to set the science Outpost to ashes with all the bugs with it.
We were on a ship that the Wayland yutani sent after use.
Then it hit me.

Billie has a bug inside him.

'Shit'

I immediately went to the crew and saw the scientist.

Kess:You Got to help the boy he has a-

I was speachless a what I saw.

They had the bug out of him in a container. And Billie was asleep on the little couch.

Scientist:as you see Miss kess we have it under control.

I then looked at the bug closely and saw it just staring at Billie.

Only him.

I then, without saying a word, took Billie and went to bed with him.

Only to hear the Bug scream.

Timeskip to Earth.

Kess: what did you do with the boy!?

I came in the Wayland yutani office.

Wayland: you seem hostile Sergeant Kess?

Kess: Damn right I am! I heard that you took Billie overnight and erased his memory!

Wayland:True, but look at the bright side he isn't your problem anymore.

Kess:Where. Is. He.

Wayland: Security escort her of the premises!

Kess: The hell you are-

I then felt a needle and saw a tranquilizer dart.

Line break.

Kess: And I have been looking for him for years, trying to find him. To feel like I'm not alone. I got into bar fights, got personal with some Wayland staff but I never knew were he was. Till I was picked to retrieve the thing that came from his chest and decided to pop up and say hi.
He said 'she' never hurt him. Is he talking about the Bug? I don't know I don't care. Billie isn't safe in that nut house. Especially that girl named Em. I read her profile and daily basis of her never leaving Billie's side. I feel bad for her, but that does not give an excuse to do sexual things to him.
I saw the bathtub recording and knew what she would do to Billie if he stays there.

Kess: that's why he's coming with me on this mission.

Hey guys gokugunslinger here I'm alive now to let you know that i would appreciate it if commitments are on this story to know if I am doing a good job.

Wait.....

1.35k reads!?!!?!???!!!!??!?