Ch 8

Kess groaned when she woke up.

As leader of the group she had to wake up first and wake up her soldiers.

She was currently in a swimsuit like onesy. (the suit Ripley wore in aliens 2)

She rubbed her scar as she got up and walked away till something caught her eye.

She turned around and saw Billie well a older Billie.

While hypersleep did slow your ageing some growth did occur.

He had long hair, tall enough to reach halfway up Em's head.

He was also a little muscler.

Everyone else didn't change but him.

Kess smiled to herself as she got dressed and went to wake up the crew of marines.

Xxxxxxxxxx

"WAKE UP MARINES! WERE ON A TOP S CLASS MISSION AND YOUR ACTING LIKE MEN WHO ACCIDENTLY SCREWED EACH OTHER WHILE DRUNK! " Kess yelled out at the soldiers.

They all groaned and moaned.

"REPORT IN THE MESS HALL WHEN YOUR DRESSED! " Kess commanded.

Xxxxxxxxxx

The total of marines were 45 soldiers including Kess.

All of which were eating there food, which consisted of cereal, ham, meat, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and even steak.

Everything was fine till Billie, Em,  and Val walked in and everything went silent.

"Who the hell are these three?! " one soldier yelled.

Billie flinched when he heard that. He was wearing the jumpsuit she gave to him.
(Mass effect 3 casual clothes)

So was Em, her blond hair was tied in a ponytail except a single braid of hair that matched Billie's.

"These three soldier, are my guests and have knowledge of what we're up against, well one does. "

She said motioning for the 3 to sit with her.  Well mostly Billie because of the hungry stares of the female marines.

She pulled the seat beside her out for Billie who flinched before sitting down.

Kess noticing Billie wasn't talking became worried.

She looked at Val and Em,  whoever could answer her.

"Is he alright? Did hypersleep effect him? " she asked but not loud enough for the Marines to hear.

"Yes he's fine." Em growled getting closer to Billie and hugging him an he hugged back, scared. "No thanks to you. "

"What she's trying to say Kess, " Val said "is that physically and mentally yes, but he said he had a long nightmare." Val got closer to Kess so Em won't hear.

"He said something was talking to him.  Asking his name, where he is, how many are with him. He said he didn't tell her anything. "

Kess was shocked and became nervous,  like trigger happy nervous.

"He said her.  You don't think it's..." 

Val just raised her hand.

"Anything is possible Kess.  It was taken out of him when it should of killed him.  This might be a bad idea.  Him being this close to the thing that talked to him Two years away from  Eo's. What else could or do? We can't leave him on the ship, it might try to break his mind and use him like a puppet. "

Kess looked Down worried on what to do till a light bulb of a idea appeared.

"I have an idea. " she said then looked at Billie.

"Hey Billie, can you come with use? " Kess playfully wisp to him.

He gave her a small smile and  nodded.

Hello sorry about not updating for a long time.
I just needed the motivation to appear.

Don't worry I will update 'Aliens ' later tonight.

Comment if you like female aliens and male human romance.
(you know who you are 😉)