Ch 10

(years ago)

"Billie had another nightmare again. " a woman said to a man looking over holograms of drill and lab sites .

The man looked up at the women.

"He has? It's probably the loud noise from the men above. "
he clenched his hand into a fist.

"I'll have their heads for this. "

The women approached The man .

The woman had brown hair kept in a bun, had baby blue eyes, fair skin and was wearing a red nightgown.

The man had a shaved head,  rough face,  and had brown eyes.

He was wearing a huge brown security jacket, a grey shirt, brown pants, and boots.

"I don't think it's them, " she pointed to the window.

"I think it's the blizzard.  He's been scared of it for the last 12 months. " she then looked him directly in the eye.  "I think we should leave here.  He screams in his sleep speaking of
'Black Dragons ' Jon."

The man closed the holograms of
Work sites and walks to the women.

"Tell you what Jen.  When everything here is done, I'll buy use a house on a beautiful planet.  And take Billie to School, since the only school he has is with
EDI. " he said the last part jokingly as he moved his hand oven hers.

They both had rings on.

She laughed and smiled.

"True. It's getting hard to find him on the station."

Jon laughed.

"He's even harder to find on the Ishimura. "

They both walked up stairs to their room and saw a little boy with short black hair in Batman pjs sucking on his thumb.

The both got in bed and looked at the boy.

"Good Night Billie. "

Then the lights turned off.

(Present Day)

Billie was deep in thought till a armored hand(since their all wearing suits I'm just going to say it's normal) held his. He looked up and saw the Em's helmet looking at him.

She moved close to him before they departed.

"Hey Billie, you alright? " she asked her voice sounding mechanical due to the helmet.

"No everything's fine Em.  It's just... "

"This place were going to is where he grew up. " Kess said. She was sitting across from them with Val.

"Then this should be good right?" Em said shaking Billie's shoulder.

"This is also the place he was orphaned. " Kess said with a little anger in her voice.

Em then felt bad for saying that to Billie any hesitated to put hug him.

"How about, " Val said " I tell you how your all's suits work?"

(sorry. NOT BECAUSE IM FRICKING LAZY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

They felt a big pull all of a sudden.

"We entered the planets Atmosphere, gold on tight! " the pilot said as the Falcon started to shake rapidly.

When the made it past the atmosphere, it was snowing pretty heavily.

There was the Abandoned colony, covered in snow,  showing no form of life or inhabitants.

Just a crashed ship big as a mountain right beside the abandoned colony.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! TURN ON YOUR TRACKERS AND LIFELINES,  AND NO ONE SPLITS UP!" Kess yelled as everyone turned on the devices

Billie looked at Em with a nervous look behind his helmet and pulled her in for a whisper.

"When they get done with Me,  your coming back to the ship with me okay. " he said nervously.

Em grabbed Billie's hand and looked at him directly.

"I promise. " she said. But in her head.  'He wants me! He wants me to come with him!'

The Rear End of the Falcon's opened as they stopped near the entrance to the biggest building.

The soldiers loaded their assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns, even a flame thrower, and jumped out of the Falcon saying "Orah ".

As Billie, Em and Val were about to jump out, Kess stopped them.

"Wait a moment. " she said pulling out weird looking guns under her seat.

"Take these, " she said handing them out to the three of them.
"These are Plasma cutters. They can cut through flesh easily, so use them if we're ambushed. "

Kess looked at Billie an saw the way he was standing.  He was scared.

'I mean,  your asking the boy to go inside the home of the creatures that killed his family. ' Kess thought to herself.

"Hey, " she said looking at Billie. "only if it happens, I won't let them take you again. "

Billie looked down and whispered to himself.

"That's what dad said. " he whispered but Kess heard him.

"All right, let's move! "
Kess said a they all jumped down before Billie, who stood there for a moment longer.

Xxxxxxxxxx

They landed in snow going past their ankles. It was still snowing like crazy.

The soldiers were there guarding the drop zone,  guns at the ready.

"MARINES,  ADVANCE! " Kess yelled as they all advanced to the buildings door.

Kess looked at the door.
"Martinez open up the door! "

"Yes ma'am. " one soldier said as he made his way to the control panel.

Kess looked back to see Billie, to make sure he wasn't taken, but She saw something heartbreaking.

Billie was kneeling in the snow, plasma blaster on the ground right beside him ,holding a old, rusty helmet .

He moved it around some till he screamed and fell backwards throwing the helmets away.

The soldiers changed their position pointing their weapons around Billie in search of a threat.

Val and Em went to support Billie, but he kept on talking to himself to fast for anyone to understand.

Kess also went to support Billie,  her assault rifle in her right hand her other stretched out to him,  but stop when she saw the helmet, it's face in the snow.

Slowly, she lowered herself down on one knee and picked it up and rotated it around.

Their was a big hole between the eyes of the helmet.