vingt quatre

"what happened with yoongi?" taehyung asks as he takes a slice of pizza from the box. he eats it and waits for the other to answer. "nothing, tae. he just left because he had something to do after our date earlier." jimin replies. "you don't look fine, jiminie."

"fine, if you want to know about my drama, how about yours with jungkook? was he the person in those pics? are you dating him?" jimin smirks and at the last question tae chokes on his pizza. jimin seemed alarmed and pats his back until he stops.

"so, i'm guessing by that reaction you are dating him." jimin smiles and grabs his water from the side of him. taehyunh rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "fine, but i really wanna know why you were so sad in his post."

"It's just.. I guess we have been quite distant lately and I.. don't know if I still love him anymore." Jimin spoke softly whispering. Taehyung's heart started beating at this. is it bad that he felt a bit happy hearing this? it also sucked for yoongi though as well.

"how do you know when you stop loving someone?" jimin asks the boy who was just staring at the ocean and sunset. "i don't actually know since i never got over someone."

"oops, i know jungkook.." jimin said sighing at the end. "have you.. i don't know.. done it with jungkook yet?" jimin asks and taehyung breaks out of his trance at this blushing a deep red, "what the hell kind of question is that, chim?!"

the dancer laughs loudly as the model covers his face in embarrassment. "aw, is little taehyungie flustered?" jimin teases squishing the cheeks of the model. taehyung slapped his hands away and rolled his eyes, "that's none of your business, chim. but, we haven't so shut up."

jimin smiled, he began to play with the sand feeling it with his small fingers. taehyung just watched the dancer and sighed. his best friend was wonderful, amazing, funny, and beautiful. way more than him and it hurt knowing he will probably never be good enough.

"i have done it with yoongi if you are wondering." jimin says and taehyung chokes on his saliva while the dancer smiles cheekily.

"i missed hanging out with you, tae." jimin smiled and taehyung nodded agreeing as well. the dancer jumps on the model and they both roll around in the sand while the sun sets down.

~

vmin, everyone, vmin.

and, yes. i did triple update today! just cause the double update only consisted of posts instead of actual writing!