quatre vingt un

taehyung sighed after posting the photo. he heard his doorbell ring immediately after and was confused. he got up and unlocked the door. it was literally ten at night, why would anyone come?

the door revealed the person he least wanted to see right now. "tae?" yoongi said immediately going closer and hugging him. tae pulled away and yoongi looked awkward. the singer looked at the ground to think for a moment.

"i.. i just wanted to make sure if you were okay. you know? we might not be on good terms but-"just follow me." taehyung cut the rapper off and walked up to his bedroom.

yoongi was confused when they entered the aesthetic looking room. tae locked the door which was even weirder and then went into the closet to get two sets of clothes. "wear those." he pointed at some big clothes that he didn't need.

"what?" yoongi questioned looking at them. tae shook his head, "turn around." taehyung said and yoongi did. the model then changed into a oversized hoodie and some boxers. "you're good. change please." tae said before handing the rapper the clothes, "why?"

"just do it." tae said and turned around. yoongi did as he was told and wore a shirt and sweatpants. tae turned around when he was done and got into the bed.

yoongi looked at him and started to explain, "tae, you know, i'm really sorry. i'm really sorry for all of this but i actually wanted to tell you so-"just get in." taehyung cut him off and patted the place next to him on the bed.

"what?" yoongi said and tae rolled his eyes, "sleep. with. me. for tonight."

"but-"god damn it! i don't care, yoongi! just take or leave it, i'm fucking tired." taehyung said and turned around to close his eyes. yoongi sighed and got into the boy's bed. he felt awkward while tae's cheeks heated up on yoongi's warm presence.

"if you are gonna sleep here, at least cuddle me." taehyung said turned around and hugging the boy. he stuffed his face into the boy's neck and closed his eyes. "tae, can we please talk?" yoongi said putting his hand on the boy's waist to bring him closer. he brought his other hand to play with the model's blond locks.

"just, sleep." taehyung said before dozing off. sooner or later, yoongi did too but not after kissing the boy's temple.