soixante quatre

"guys, i got to take this. i'll be right back." taehyung said looking at the text that changed into yoongi calling him. "who is it?" jimin asked and tae lied, "it's jin hyung."

he knew if he told them the truth they would probably ask so many questions. he would probably not even be able to answer the phone as well as the questions. "okay." hoseok said kind not sure if he was lying or not.

taehyung walked outside of jimin's kitchen and outside the door. he pressed answer and immediately heard yoongi's voice, "where are you right now?" taehyung didn't want to tell him but he also didn't feel like fighting with yoongi right now. "I'm at Jimin's house." he heard the older sigh into the phone.

"How long are you gonna stay there?" yoongi asked and taehyung wanted to rolled his eyes, "we're planning a sleepover so why is that your concern?" yoongi huffed, "please just meet me outside of his house. i'll be there in a bit."

"why should i? we shouldn't even be interacting with each other since you want nothing to do with me." taehyung replied. "i never said that. you're still my friend, tae." Ouch, friend-zoned again. "that makes me feel so much better."

"please just meet me. i have something to tell you and give you." yoongi said. "don't count on it!" taehyung yelled into the phone annoyed and ended the call.

he looked up and out his phone away. he saw jungkook look at him with crossed arms. "why are you avoiding him?" the younger asked. "it's nothing, kook. he is not important." taehyung replied.

"jimin is over him, tae." jungkook spoke, "you guys kissed! what is the fucking problem when the both of you are just being oblivious?" taehyung crossed his arms, "the problem is he doesn't love me, kook. he loves jimin and i mean who wouldn't?! but, i just had to be the idiot who falls for him."

"how do you know he's not lying because he feels guilty?" jungkook pointed out and taehyung looked down, "i feel guilty as well. you should know that better than anyone!" jungkook looked at him, "don't mention our relationship, tae. we both know it didn't work out and we both know it isn't something great to mention."

"then stop talking about yoongi hyung's and i's relationship!" taehyung yelled. "you guys have a relationship now?!" jungkook said and tae got frustrated, "i don't want to talk about this! and no, to get your hopes up don't. because i'm not gonna date yoongi and i will get over him for as long as it takes."

"why are you doing this?" jungkook asked, "don't you love him?"

"i shouldn't. not only did he make me betray my best friend but he is asshole who broke my heart." taehyung said sadly and more quietly, "the question is, why shouldn't i be doing this?"

"tae.." Jungkook was about to say something before hoseok came into the room. he looked at the two and saw taehyung looked depressed while jungkook looked worried. "dinner is ready, guys." he said before grabbing the hand of jungkook. he nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving to the kitchen.

it's better if tae was left alone for a bit.