quatre vingt dix-huit

chimchim is calling you!

answer. decline.

"tae?" jimin calls out into the phone. "hey, chim." tae says wiping his eyes. "was it yoongi, again?" jimin asked and just by the mention of his name, tae wanted to end the call. "i know you want to move on from him and focus on your work. but, you owe it to him and to yourself to at least talk things out with him before leaving." jimin explained.

"it's not that easy, chim." tae breathed, "i don't know what i'll do if i talk to him. i don't want to do something stupid that i'll regret."

"you won't." jimin spoke, "look, i won't ever let him date me again. i love jungkook and hoseok till death do we part." taehyung smiled at how devoted his best friend was to his lovers. he wished he had someone like that as his lover.

"i trust you completely to talk to him." jimin said. that sentence. that sentence right there made his heart stop. jimin trusts him, completely. he was such a horrible friend. he felt all the guilt coming in and all through his mind. it was all eating him up inside. how could he be so selfish?

"chim, i have to tell you something." tae closed his eyes and breathed in. "whatever it is, i hope it's good." jimin joked laughing into the phone. tae lightly laughed.

"yoongi cheated on you." tae said. "wait, what? before i told him about jungkook and hoseok?" jimin asked sounding panicked, which put more pressure on tae. "yes, a little before that.." tae held his breathe.

"do you know who he cheated on me with?" jimin's voice sounding like he couldn't even speak. even if he broke up with yoongi, even if he didn't have any feelings for him. it still hurt to find out someone you loved so much before cheated on you,

"chim, it was me."

especially if that person is your best friend.

the call then ended,

with a friendship broken.