soixante onze

"IS THAT HIS ACCOUNT?" bogum yells clicking on the comment on tae's post. the two were currently sitting on a bench near the flower field to post the photos. "yeah.." taehyung mumbled and bogum screamed. "BE QUIET, IDIOT!" taehyung yelled back.

"he's fucking hot. no wonder you like him." bogum complimented and tae rolled his eyes, "first of all, gross. second of all, this isn't helping me get over him." bogum laughed, "you probably look at his photos and account all day."

"SHUT UP!" taehyung yelled jumping on the boy and they fell on the floor. taehyung got up and the two saw a couple staring at them weirdly. "sorry, sir and madame." taehyung spoke awkwardly and the couple left. bogum laughed really hard while taehyung and him walked home.

~

"who's at the door?" bogum asked when they heard the doorbell. tae was currently cooking so he didn't bother to check, "go look, please."

bogum got up from his seat and walked towards the door. he wondered if tae had any visitors this weekend. he opened the door and looked up to see the guy from the account. "I know you!" bogum pointed and yoongi crossed his arms and glared, "where the fuck is, tae?"

"cold but probably soft on the inside. just what tae's type is." bogum examined while squinting his eyes. yoongi hated the guy already, "what does it concern you what kind of type of guys tae likes?"

bogum laughed and the two heard taehyung yell, "who was it, bogumie?!"

"come on in, yoongi." bogum says and the rapper hated that smug look on his face. he walked in and saw tae cooking. bogum walked over and tapped on tae's shoulder. the model turned around and saw yoongi standing there with his arms crossed.

"we need to talk, tae." yoongi spoke. bogum imitated it and left the room for the two. tae left the thing he was cooking to cool.

"there is nothing to talk about between us, hyung." tae spoke, "i have a guest over for this weekend. so, please get out." yoongi sighs, "tae.. have you heard from jimin?"

"is that seriously what you came here to ask me for?" taehyung said crossing his arms. his heart clenched and his eyes burned in anger and jealousy. "no, he just texted me this morning and i've been worried. i don't know if something happened. i'm asking you as his best friend."

"you're such a fucking asshole." tae muttered under his breathe. even if he did, yoongi still heard, "look, i get you hate me right now. but i am not trying to act like a fucking asshole here."

"really? cause you are sure good at it." taehyung rolled his eyes. "i'm asking you about your best friend! aren't you worried?" taehyung looked at him. he held the longest staring contest with him and glared, "of course, i would be fucking worried! but i told you to leave me alone, i told you to stop talking to me. i want you to stop reminding me that you still love him and care about him! i want you to stop breaking my fucking heart!" tae yelled loudly. yoongi paused. he saw the look in tae's eyes. it was filled with sadness, jealousy, and anger.

he looked tired. he looked so fucking tired of this game they were playing. yoongi already felt guilty because he knew it was his fault. he knew it was his fault for being so confused with his feelings. he didn't know who to choose. he didn't know what to do.

maybe he wad just trying to choose the easy way out. maybe he just wanted the guilty pleasure to go away. but, why won't it go away? why can't he leave taehyung alone? why can't he stop thinking about the model and why won't he just stick with jimin??

why can't he just stop loving tae more and more?

why does love hurt so fucking much? why is it so complicated?

"tae?" bogum walked in the room and saw tae crying. he also saw yoongi speechless and he looked worried. he didn't care though. all he cared about right now was his best friend crying because the boy he loved, is in love with someone else.

he knew that fucking hurts. he knows from experience.

"come here, taehyungie." bogum said going over to the small boy and hugging him. "stop crying. it isn't worth it.." He said comforting the model who was crying into his chest.

"i.. i think i should leave." yoongi said quietly wiping the one tear that spilled. "yeah, i think you should." bogum replied. the rapper nodded and left. the actor looked at taehyung.

"why, bogum? why does it have to be him out of everyone?.." taehyung cried, "why can't it be someone else?" bogum rubbed the boy's back.

all the emotions tae was feeling was too much. he was broken and his heart hurt. it felt like he was suffocating trying to hide this from people. trying to hide that he was hurting so much. but, yoongi also made him so angry. why was yoongi so fucking oblivious? why did he reject tae?

maybe it was what he thought. he was just not as good as jimin. jimin was the best person in the entire world. he is perfect, cute, funny, and talented. yoongi loved that, i guess.

sometimes he wanted to change because of this. but, he couldn't. every single moment he had hope that they would be together. the times they kissed were the best. When they would call and text were what he liked to call butterfly moments.

but, It hurt so much. If tae had to say one thing after crying so much in bogum's arms, he would say this..

Congratulations, Min Yoongi. You broke my walls and made me fall in love with you. Cause, I can't stop loving you. I shouldn't and it hurts. but, I do and I don't know if I'll stop.

~

The End.

JK, but that would've been a great way to end.