cent quarante et un

everyone was hanging out on the beach. it was sunset and taegi decided to go and walk a bit farther from anyone. of course everyone else knew why except tae, yoongi had something planned.

they walked on the beach hand and hand and felt the water touch their feet to their ankles. it was quiet and tae couldn't love this any better. he just couldn't stop thinking about his conversation with yoongi a few days ago and the fact that he hasn't said i lo-

"angel, can i ask you something?" yoongi said and went in front of tae to hold his hands. tae's thoughts were interrupted and he saw the beautiful sunset before them. "this is so beautiful." tae said looking to the sunset on the beach. "this is why i brought you here." yoongi started and held tae's hand. he caressed his cheek and pecked his nose.

"tae, i want you to move in with me."

"w-what?" tae asked. "i want you to move in with me." the rapper repeated kinda confused as to why tae seemed so reluctant. "i want us to be together and get closer. i want you to be mine and everyone will know." yoongi said and tried to peck tae's lips but the model moved away.

"h-hyung, i can't." tae spoke.

"what, why?" yoongi asked his heart dropping instantly. "we can't move in together. if this is your way of telling me to forget our conversation from two days ago then-"angel, i was only talking to jimin to get this set up." yoongi interrupted.

"i want to be with you at all times." yoongi spoke, "i wanna wake up next to you and be with you. i want all of that. i want to trust you and open myself up to you."

"i don't want to move in with you, hyung." tae said and let go of yoongi's hands. the rapper tried to grab him but tae backed away, "i-i just can't.."

"i thought you loved me?" yoongi spoke, his heart clenched. "do you love me?" tae asked and the rapper realized something.

he hadn't said "i love you" yet while in their relationship. "tae, i.." yoongi couldn't finish his sentence as tae began to walk away. the both of them with tears falling out of their eyes.

~

promise you. last time for angst.

i promise.

and then maybe a little fluff and smut ;)