soixante six

a/n : i'm getting tired of the fake text thing.

hyung
tae
go outside

taetae
no

hyung
why not
please

taetae
hyung. i want to get over you
so please do us both a favor and leave me alone
i know you want to go home

hyung
if i wanted to go home, i wouldnt have made the extra effort for you
Read.

taehyung got up from his bed made of blankets and pillows. he luckily was close to the entrance of the pillow fort and he sneeked out without anyone waking up. he carefully opened the door of jimin's room and went outside. he walked downstairs and to the door. he grabbed his slippers and slipped on a hoodie.

he opened the door and walked outside. his bare thighs felt the wind and started to have goosebumps trail up and down them. "tae?" yoongi asked and the model turned around, "jesus, you scared me yoongi hyung."

yoongi smiled a bit and walked towards tae, "why aren't you wearing pants?" taehyung rolled his eyes, "why did you call me out in the middle of the fucking night?" the model got louder and louder.

"i wanted to give you this." yoongi hands the boy his jacket that he left.. when they were at the studio. yeah, the studio scandal.. where they made out. that place, yeah. "why did you give me it now?" taehyung asked taking the jacket.

"i didn't see it until now." yoongi spoke, "i left after.. you know and didn't see it lying on the chair." taehyung felt uneasy. this whole thing was awkward and it made him want to cry. he didn't want to think about that time. where he felt like everything was so right but in reality it was so wrong.

"thanks, i guess." taehyung said. "things have been awkward between us and tense." yoongi said before tae could leave, "i don't want it to be that way anymore."

"you're the one who makes it that way." taehyung spoke, "if you don't want us to be like that, leave me alone. so, this can be over and i can be out of your hair." yoongi grabs tae by the waist pulling him closer. he looks down and every action was so quick tae gasped, "what if i don't want that?"

the rapper whispered into tae's ear, "i can't stop thinking about you, tae." he pulled away from his ear and taehyung looked up. they stared into each other's eyes not saying a word. yoongi had his hand planted on the right side of the smaller boy's waist and another on his neck.

yoongi glided his thumb over tae's bottom lip and he could feel the model's breathe hitch. he bit his lips and leaned closer. he brought their foreheads together  and tae looked down to his lips as well did yoongi. they didn't have their brains right. all they were thinking about was how close they were, how they remembered how each other taste and feel, and everything.

yoongi tried to close the gap but taehyung pulled away just a bit, "hyung.. they're here and i know a fact that someone has to be awake." taehyung said referring to the jihopekook couple upstairs. "who cares, tae? all i care about is you." yoongi said with a deeper voice and tae blushed.

yoongi brought him towards the wall and pressed his lips against his own. the kiss was so passionate and both could feel it. yoongi bit and abused tae's lips. he grabbed his hands and put the around neck. they continued kissing and when taehyung wanted to breathe yoongi took that as an opportunity. he stuck his tongue in the boy's mouth and they fought for dominace.

of course, yoongi won and sucked on tae's tongue up and down. it was a move that made tae moan and that's what he did. the rapper explored his mouth and tae couldn't handle anymore of this tongue technology.

taehyung pulled away before things escalated further when he felt yoongi's cold hands go up the back of his shirt. as much as he wanted to continue this, he also didn't want to worry the others if one of them were awake. "okay, enough." taehyung stated and ypongi smiled a bit. he looked at tae who's lips were swollen and his face was flushed. "stop staring!" taehyung smacked yoongi, "this is the last time! the. last. time. i'm ever gonna listen to you to go anywhere. this isn't how relationships should work, hyung."

"not when both people really love each other and it's real!" yoongi pointed out. "but, you don't love me. do you?" taehyung asked and the rapper didn't know what to say. he still had leftover feelings for jimin and it was all killing him inside.

tae felt tears cloud his eyes once again when his hopes died and heart was broken, "i thought so." the boy got out of yoongi's hold and went towards the door. yoongi didn't move but before tae entered he said one last thing, "leave me alone, hyung. for the last time, i mean it. it already hurts si much."

the model walked in and closed the door after it. he walked upstairs into the pillow fort and carefully went back to sleep. hoseok looked at the boy. he was awake the entire time. "don't hurt yourself anymore, tae." hoseok mumbled quietly to himself.