this is so unprofessional

Hey there peeps. Its snow.mountain, and I just wanna say that because I love you guys so much and because you've supported me through all my books, I've decided to give you guys a little surprise.

Read on to find out what it is...

ALYSSA_

I looked into my brothers eyes who had been looking up at the man behind me. His voice, his aura, his cologne, him. I already knew who it was, but Dylan didnt. The look on his face right now made me feel... ashamed?

I knew Cameron and I were nothing more than student and teacher, so why was i feeling as though Dylan was disappointed in me, I felt ashamed and guilty, for something I didnt even do?

Dylans gaze fixed on him behind me, his blue eyes not looking away as if he were silently challenging him. His brows scrunched together, jaw clenching and fists tight on the table. I always knew Dylan had a protective side to him when it came to me, it was only the two of us, afterall. But this was the intimate. I've never seen him like this before.

His eyes looked like he was in denial, disbelief and shock evident on his entire face. His mouth rid of the smile and laugh that had been there before, now curved into a frown, more like a thin, straight line.

Cameron rested his hand on my shoulder and I felt warmth go through my body from where his hand touched, making me close my eyes.

Dylan noticed this and squinted his eyes, "I dont know you, but I know that you shouldn't be touching my sister," he spat his words like acid, making me widen my eyes.

"Dylan-"

"No. Leave him," Cameron said, cutting me off, "His got balls and i admire it from a kid."

"A kid?!" Dylan gritted out, "Look dude, I'm in 10th grade, no kid to you. Secondly, who the fuck are you?"

I turned around, facing Cameron and signaled him to keep his mouth shut and leave us alone, but he just smiled wickedly at me, his hand never leaving my shoulder.

"I'm Cameron Lockhart," He extended his hand towards Dylan who just looked at it and then looked back up at him, "Okay then. It's nice to meet you, Dylan."

Dylan clenched his jaw and visibly relaxed but I could see he was kind of intimidated by Cameron, so he didnt say anything back.

"Mr. Lockhart, why are you bothering us?" I asked, facing him.

"I just came to greet you, Alyssa. And out of college, its Cameron."

"It doesn't matter. This is unprofessional of you to come to one of your students and basically challenge her younger brother," I squinted my eyes at him to which he raised a brow.

"I didnt challenge him, and like I said, i literally just came to say hello. But since it's such a big of a deal, I'll go," he said curtly and turned on his heel to leave, not before whispering in my ear, "I'll speak to you another time."

I sighed and watched him leave. Is it wrong that a part of me wanted him to stay and just... not leave. My shoulder feeling cold and bare the minute he removed his hand and I frowned, looking Dylan, who to my surprise was already looking at me.

"Who is he?" He suddenly asked, catching me off guard.

"My professor?"

"Psh, yeah right. Your professor huh? Why did he look at you like that?" He asked, squinting his eyes in an accusing manner.